corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How can I tell if my...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How can I tell if my...
ed

User status: Offline
   14th Jan 04 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Miles clock and Odometer on my digi dash are working... I know that something is going wrong cos when I drive places they dont move... Fitting a digi dash is not as easy as people say, sure the wiring is a piece of piss but its getting stupid now!
M2RTY

14th Jan 04 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u got right sender unit?
ed

14th Jan 04 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea everything else works perfectly apart from this...
Joff

14th Jan 04 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I suppose you could use a multimeter to test for a signal on the wire...

Just started the conversion myself (well, just got the dash so no doubt I'll find myself here in a few weeks ).
ed

15th Jan 04 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea I figured that. I have no idea how the dman thing works though!!!
Wiring it up is pretty easy so long as you have the wiring diagrams, but getting the bugger to fit in the original space is a bit of a pain in the arse. A bandsaw helped me. Alot.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How can I tell if my... 23 database queries in 0.0112820 seconds