corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Outstanding customer service!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Outstanding customer service!
Jambo

User status: Offline
28th Jun 06 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bluecorsa:

They o provide training Its not the best but if you can read then you should be able to do your job properly.

Your comment is a generalisation and id happily like you to come and visit windsor to see if i know fuck all about my job

Whatever job your in (retail or not) there will always be people who are not that bright or people who just dont seem to adept to their role particularly well.

Same will happen in 02, voda, 3 etc etc etc

TNM apologies if i went off on one, its a scource of constant annoyance in my job , i did kinda say sorry if you were deffo in the right and o2 manager was a chump!

Tom: You hit the nail on the head

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll