corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » gear linkage trouble

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author gear linkage trouble
tooolbox timmy

User status: Offline
   5th Jun 06 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hiya,can anyone tell me what the gear linkage is for a corsa with an f18 gbox in there is ,the corsa linkage or the cailbra linkage ?.I have both at the moment in my possesion and Im using the gbox spacer,can anyone tell me briefly what to do :

I have the following parts corsa quickshift linkage,cailbra gear linkage extended by 20mm,both linkage rods and the gbox spacer already fitted to the car

just struggling to work out which one it is I use

cheers
tooolbox timmy

User status: Offline
5th Jun 06 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone ,anyone with any ideas,really stumped?

New Poll