corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C C20LET conversion, clue me up ;)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C C20LET conversion, clue me up ;)
deanmcreynolds26

User status: Offline
   9th Oct 05 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need to know as much info on this conversion as possible

Mounts for the 1.8 SRI, can they be used are they different from 1.2 mounts??

Any other vauxhall big block hubs go onto a corsa C?
I reckon we will be playing with all 3 mounts.. duno if thats good or not yet though

Kev-corsa can u take some pics of these mounts please?

Wiring - this is the fun part, will the engine loom connect to the car loom?
or is it a case of wiring the engine to run, and worrying about indicators later ive heard of keeping the corsa C ECU in place to run several parts, fuel pump, fan and temp gauge etc? this true or am i talking crap?

Dean
jr

9th Oct 05 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go no idea about mounts etc

from what iver heard it actully easier to use the Z20LET,

also your have the prob of getting round the hydrolic clutch problem

and also when M-Tec did theres, they ran the corsa C ECU fr the interior loom and the LET ECU for the engine

theres a bloke fo here with a black one on speedlines which looks liek a really neat conversion, might be worth speaking to
Graeme
Premium Member

9th Oct 05 at 21:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah is very hard to do that c20let conversion as u have many things to sort out even like not having a throttle cable!!
is much easier to put a Z20LET in as that is more modern but will cost more to by the egine!!!
deanmcreynolds26

10th Oct 05 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

c20 let is a good option as parts are easier to get etc..

clutch aint a problem got that sorted as well as throttle cable.. think using both ecu's is going to be the best bet for this one..

New Poll