corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wire colours

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wire colours
scouse_corsa

User status: Offline
6th Sep 05 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm sure this question has been asked a million times but i've been searchin through threads for an hour and can't find wot i'm lookin for

anyway, does anybody know wot colour the speaker wires are in the rear?? i've not got any speakers in the rear and have found the wiring loom back there and am not sure which, if any, are the speaker wire

any help on this would be gr8.
shrews corsa

7th Sep 05 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

green and a green + brown i think!?
scouse_corsa

8th Sep 05 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

found em now. can finally put some speaker in back.

there green and green/brown on the passenger side and white and white/black on the driver side for anyone else with the same problem as i had

New Poll