corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Lexus Rear Clusters

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lexus Rear Clusters
jmdsouth

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 04 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi i am thinking about buying the latest rear lexus clusters for my black corsa sport do they look really good on? plus i remember hearing somewhere they they steam/fog up is this true?, and also how difficult are they to fit? do u need special tools etc? what about the bulbs as well? do u have to buy new one's, any answers are appriaceted!
broster
Premium Member

22nd Apr 04 at 19:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you need to buy orange indicator bulbs, and twin filiment stop/tail lights for them, easy to fit, they only steam up tiny amounts when, and only very occationally! not really noticable, look in my garage for pics! no special tools needed bar spanners
Graham

22nd Apr 04 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont buy em too much hassle matey, bought mine yesterday, had to buy two twin filamnet bulbs, two orange bubs, two normal bulbs that blew, three different types of fuses, and a call to the rac twice, first time to fix them as i lost my brake lights, secnd time the battery was flat. but they look good so i'd take em to a garage to get em fitted.
broster
Premium Member

22nd Apr 04 at 20:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, do em your self, im getting the wire colours for you soon matey! or just chop n wire by one and do it that way
Graham

22nd Apr 04 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh i will do that and hopefully not short out owt. rac bloke was like these connectors are shit wat arab did this
broster
Premium Member

22nd Apr 04 at 20:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, yeah the conectors are wank! mine kept playing majic games, like id brake and my fogs would come on and my head lights too! classy!
Graham

22nd Apr 04 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and greg paid 378 for his to do that off his alarm key fob while we use our back lights

New Poll