corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Was every one think?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Was every one think?
Tom

User status: Offline
14th Apr 03 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car moddinghas been opn hold 4 a while but sort of gettin back in here at the moment.

Right i've just got hold of a set of 4 1000+ Tornado's I think in 15" (7 spokes) and i've got lowering springs sat there and gsi skirts (also got post 97 colour coded bumpers on my 94 sri) I've got lexus clusters full magnex exhaust on currently also.

Do you reckon all this would look nice and smooth if I got a steiny grill, changed the lexus clusters 4 MHW smoked ones, and debadged, fitted the skirts and got the arches colour coded as well?
Tom

14th Apr 03 at 08:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats well mudled.. Apart from the wheels are actually phantoms

Right currently on my black 94 sri...

Magnex
C/coded post 97 bumpers
Lexus clusters

In next few weeks
Debadged (including red strip)
Lexus swop for smoked clusters
GSI skirts and arches c/coded and fitted
15" phantoms fitted
steiny grill
40mil lowering springs

Oh and hopefully tinted rear windows?

Oh yeah picked up a momo steering wheel (momo race' ) for £20

and putting a different engine in, another c14se but with induction kit less miles superchip, and possibly a cam...

Gambit

14th Apr 03 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes defo get rid of the lexus clusters for the smoked, lexus clusters look cack on corsa's i think

trust me, once you lower it 40mm u'll want to lower the front more! 60/40 split maybe an idea
Tom

14th Apr 03 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Was every one think? 24 database queries in 0.0124900 seconds