corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » my engine managment light keeps comming on then going off car judders.....help :(

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my engine managment light keeps comming on then going off car judders.....help :(
adelcorsa

User status: Offline
4th Jun 05 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i use the one at work, its a big red one bout all i know just dial make model and engine into it and then look at what comes up
thunda

4th Jun 05 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my car does this also
Nojustice

6th Jun 05 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my car has just started doing it actually its worse when i first start my car
when its cold , i start my engine, if i press the gas whilst idle it will stall out, i have to pump it to raise the revs, funny to tho, the engine kinda makes a blowing noise when i do it...

its okay once warm

but yesterday i was driving on motorway and the engine management light came on and the power kinda stayed where is was, didnt lose power or gain any with foot to the floor...

whats this.... btw i had idle control sensor replaced about 1 1/2 years ago
5doormodder

9th Jun 05 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

havent a clue, does anyone have any suggestions what this fault is ? t seems to be getting more and more frequent now, it needs sorting out asap
X 60RSA

9th Jun 05 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=218896

Richie off here says:

Well theres another person to add to the list

Ive spoken to the guy at vaux, and to get rid of this problem, you need to get this done.

AFM replaced
Coolant temp sensor replaced
Coolant temp sensor wiring loom modification (X12XE vauxhall are aware of it)
Then once you have done all that, you need to go to vaux, get the latest X12XE ECU flash and get all existing parameters wiped out.

He's done it to 3 corsa's so far and its worked.

(for 1.2 16v corsas, that are hesitating, hitting flat spots etc....)

andy_s_1

18th Oct 05 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the same problems, i have changed the EGR valve and the ICV still does it i ahve been advised on these forums to change the AFM (air mass meter)!

-A

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll