corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fault codes.....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fault codes.....
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Nov 04 at 13:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Greasemonkey
That dont make sence to me, if ya low voltae on 2+3 then ya mixture would be coming out rich, so wouldnt the lambda sensor reading be high, fuck it i dunno, maybe a rich mix produces a low reading, try hall sensor

low volt on splugs 1 and 4 mate. fuck knows sooner the ecu comes out and makes way for omex the better IMO! any excuse hu1

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll