corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Updated : PVD. Anyone else had this problem?!

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Updated : PVD. Anyone else had this problem?!
mwg

User status: Offline
28th Apr 04 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like the response I seem to get. Waiting to hear from my credit card company about it now. I got 2 cruises to go to at the weekend and AGAIN I wont have my new wheels to show every1!
My mates are beginning to think im lying about ordering them!

[Edited on 28-04-2004 by corsa_boy69]
mwg

14th May 04 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well its been about 7/8 weeks now and still nothing so frustrating cos i dont know wot to do next
AJBek

15th May 04 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AJBek

what I have been forced to do I am afraid. Been waiting for a header tank since 20th of Feb, and that was a replacement for a strut brace which I ordered in Jan and didn't fit They also charged me the full price for the header tank immediately and gave me no credit for the strut brace, so I am now 200 notes down and no goods. I have phoned, faxed and emailed with no results. I don't blame Joff, as he is the only person there who has been halfway decent with me in responding to emails. He only really deals with the internet side of it and can't do much about orders. I really didn't want to post about this, as I hate bad mouthing traders (I have been in their shoes myself with suppliers letting me down). However I am just sick of the whole thing now and want my money back. They can deal with my credit card company now as I have had enough.

Got a letter back from my credit card company last week. They are crediting me the money PVD took for the non delivered goods. I am happy with this, but it wans't really the fault of the credit card company. They said they are investigating further, so hopfully they will go after PVD for their money back. Still this worked for me, and I got my money back much quicker than waiting for a refund from PVD.
mwg

16th May 04 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats great news mate. hopefully this will work for me too. how long did it take for u to sort out?
greengoddess

16th May 04 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've given them till wednesday to sort this out or give me an answer.Then i will do the same as i have already contacted my credit card company about this and they will chase them for the money.

8 weeks wait for something is totally unacceptable, and they need to learn about customer service, (not giving any answers to questions, not phoning back, not even emailing!!!!!)

mwg

16th May 04 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good luck!
AJBek

16th May 04 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_boy69
thats great news mate. hopefully this will work for me too. how long did it take for u to sort out?

Took about 6 weeks mate, but the saga started in January when goods which didn't fit were sent. I am just glad to get my money back. It is just lucky I didn't really need the money for anything else.
mwg

16th May 04 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive been told about 6 weeks aswell so hopefully next couple of weeks ill be able to get some wheels sorted off some1 else.
mwg

9th Jul 04 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got money back at last guys. over 4 months after i originally ordered the stuff FFS! bank gave me the money out of there own pocket and they are now chasing PVD for the money instead of me dont order of PVD if u want to actually recieve wot u ordered within a year now im tryin got find somewhere to order a Apex Suspension kit from that will actually deliver it. any suggestions? i dont really know who to trust anymore
J da Silva

9th Jul 04 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your credit card companies fucked then
mwg

9th Jul 04 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye not my problem though eh?! lol
Paul H

9th Jul 04 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have a word with red sxi he's a good seller and should sort you out if he can get it
goyemm

9th Jul 04 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would'nt want to be your bank having to chase PVD up for money
Siberia

10th Jul 04 at 07:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the differnce is that a bank will have a legal team and they know exactly how to scare and presure people into paying up
J da Silva

10th Jul 04 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Siberia
the differnce is that a bank will have a legal team and they know exactly how to scare and presure people into paying up

so do i
Adam

10th Jul 04 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Joff just designs the website
J da Silva

10th Jul 04 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

none of it is joffs fault, pete only
mwg

10th Jul 04 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes its Pete thats at fault cos he should be sorting this sort of stuff out but he doesnt even bother trying.
J da Silva

10th Jul 04 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it works out more costly in the long run, instead of just giving people their money back, he's now letting it get to the point where he has to pay the money back, with interest, extra court fees and pay for phone call costs,days off work to sort the problems etc
all i can think of is Pete is extremely thick and has no sense of law

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll