corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Updated : PVD. Anyone else had this problem?!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Updated : PVD. Anyone else had this problem?!
mwg

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 04 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no its Apex I ordered.
goyemm

22nd Apr 04 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Speak to 'TOMAS' he can saught you out wid a court order like I did.......

What did your dad say and what was there response to it?

Like sum1 said they are COYBOYS.
Meat-Pie-SRI

22nd Apr 04 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I ordered a storm single wiper on dec 18th 2003, still haven't got it!!!
Darren

23rd Apr 04 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stil no wheels
TOMAS

23rd Apr 04 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is shocking! I do hope they dont go under, as I said in previous post it would be so easy for them to let the company go bust as another company owns all of PVD's assets & stock LOL.

Please if ANYONE wants anthing that PVD sells, I will find you another place that will sell it as cheap OR cheaper and have MUCH quicker service.

I ordered a Storm single wiper with smooth cover from Jondel Motorsport. It cost me £110 inc postage, he didnt have it in stock, but two days later I recieved the wiper direct from storm - top bloke!

[Edited on 23-04-2004 by TOMAS]
mwg

23rd Apr 04 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is a Court Order TOMAS? How do i get one and what powers does it give me?

My Dad asked where the wheels and suspension where. They dont give an answer, they just dodge the question by saying theyll have to ring back. My Dads said we want a refund the past 3-4 times we have called them. They just say "We'll get the wheels for you". But still no wheels have arrived. So basically they are refusing to refund even though we've said we dont want to get the wheels and suspension from them anymore.

ipswichcorsa have they been in contact with you to let u know wots happening with ur wheels?
and have they ever phoned u greengoddess to say where your suspension is? wot do they say to other people when u phone up?
Ian
Site Administrator

23rd Apr 04 at 12:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I suspect 'dodging the question' has a lot to do with them relying on suppliers to supply wheels, rather than them intentially wanting to keep you waiting.

The other rumour thread was simply that, rumours. There was a thread posted by Vicki to clarify the position which I closed to make sure it was not replied to.

I'll be completely honest, their business is there own and while I'll entertain threads about dissatisfaction I'll delete speculation and business advice that is a little irrelevent tbh. How they conduct business and structure their company is their own issue, not anyone elses.
mwg

23rd Apr 04 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats all this thread is. Its about how disatisfied I am with them and how disatisfied other people are with them too. And hopefully other people like TOMAS can help us to find a way to solve our problems.
TOMAS

23rd Apr 04 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right simple thing is... Call them up by going through the accounts dept if you can. Ask to speak to a director or if not the most senior person in authority. Be CIVIL and ask that you would like to cancel an order which was placed _?_?_?_ under the name of _?_?_?_ with an immediate credit refund. If the person asks why then say that its due to the delay in goods being delivered. If they say they cant then please advise them that they are BREAKING the UK DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS and that unless an immediate refund is performed then they will be hearing from your solicitor within the next 7days, regarding possible legal action.

Be polite, be civil and be profesional. I know its annoying but you'll find the more professional you can be the better. Hope this gets you somewhere
miles

23rd Apr 04 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I'll be completely honest, their business is there own and while I'll entertain threads about dissatisfaction I'll delete speculation and business advice that is a little irrelevent tbh. How they conduct business and structure their company is their own issue, not anyone elses.

Should this not also apply to the forsale sections here as with other forums?
TOMAS

24th Apr 04 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any more progress made?
mwg

24th Apr 04 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im seeing wot my credit card company can do for me. I should be able to get my money back off them then the credit card company will chase PVD for the money instead of me. Thanks for your help TOMAS. Ill let u know how I get on.
TOMAS

24th Apr 04 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really, and your credit card people wont charge you a bean for that service? LOL they will prob take out a writ against them to get it back and slap them silly with some phat charges
mwg

24th Apr 04 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye really. I went to the bank and they said that my credit card has an indemnity? Not sure wot that is but basically they said that they (the credit card company) will pay me the money back near enough straight away then they will go chasing PVD for the money. and they probably will slap them with some phat charges! lol
There is no charge for this service so they probably charge whoever they are getting the money back off! lol
Ian
Site Administrator

24th Apr 04 at 19:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_boy69
Thats all this thread is.
This I agree with.

quote:
hopefully other people like TOMAS can help us to find a way to solve our problems.
This I don't.
mwg

24th Apr 04 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
Thats all this thread is.
This I agree with.

quote:
hopefully other people like TOMAS can help us to find a way to solve our problems.
This I don't.

ys that then? Im not bein cheeky but this forum is for help and modification advice isnt it?
dinosaur

24th Apr 04 at 19:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Originally posted by Tomas.

Right simple thing is... Call them up by going through the accounts dept if you can. Ask to speak to a director or if not the most senior person in authority. Be CIVIL and ask that you would like to cancel an order which was placed _?_?_?_ under the name of _?_?_?_ with an immediate credit refund. If the person asks why then say that its due to the delay in goods being delivered. If they say they cant then please advise them that they are BREAKING the UK DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS and that unless an immediate refund is performed then they will be hearing from your solicitor within the next 7days, regarding possible legal action.

That's not how to go about it, with respect.

Contact them and get through to customer accounts or someone in a Directorial position. Say you have not received goods and are issuing a county court summons for them terminating an unfulfilled contract, which is in this case was an agreement that you pay and they provide a service, in this case and item. You don't need a solicitor and you don't need to ask for a refund, just state the above.

dinosaur

24th Apr 04 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That was general advice I give there and not directed at any particular person or company.

Furthermore, if for example you post.....

x company is S**t or x comanies services is s**t and they are crooks you can be taken to court for libelous / slanderous allegations etc, under the appropriate defamation act, particularly if loss of income results as a result to the business.
Ian
Site Administrator

24th Apr 04 at 19:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
ys that then? Im not bein cheeky but this forum is for help
Yeah, but not when it's basically telling you to drag a company through the courts and threaten them with fairly serious judicial proceedings, when every other possibility has not been exhausted. I for one don't mind stepping in if visitors to the site have problems because I actually do have a very good working relationship with many companies and I'd like to keep that.

Speculating over the company accounts and instigating legal things wouldn't be my choice of commentary.
Ian
Site Administrator

24th Apr 04 at 19:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dinosaur
you can be taken to court
I've no doubt this would affect the site in some way as well, I don't like the prospect of being there!
dinosaur

24th Apr 04 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, its been well documented cases on websites and forums where this has occured.

But the law is strange, if you have a business called for example Skeleton t-shirts and someone makes a post, Skeleton t shirts are crooks and they rip people off thats considered defamation, but if you put,

'Skelly' t-shirts are crooks etc etc thats ok, cos you were not referring direct and using a nickname or moniker for the firm.
TOMAS

25th Apr 04 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I give up. I thought my recomendation was fair, giving them one last chance before issuing a writ (which costs the claimant). Im leaving this thread now, if what ive said above hasnt worked then I would say the only thing would be to prosecute using the legal system. At the end of the day its shocking, when was the last time any of you heard talk so bad about one company? I hope everything gets sorted out for everyone. I know im NOT recomending them to anyone!
corsa_lad

25th Apr 04 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive had no problems when ordering from pvd everything has came on time. i just ordered a bfo cone last tuesday and it came that friday, pretty good to me!
broster
Premium Member

25th Apr 04 at 12:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

said it before and ill say it again, never had a problem with them, and iv had a fair few bits off them over time!
BAZ 1256

27th Apr 04 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well iv been waiting for my money back for about two months.was supplied stuff that didnt fit and some stuff never arrived. phone them and all you get is "i dont know nothing about it,i will find out and phone you back" then they never phone back.
they have one last chance tomorrow then its going into the hands of my solicitor. they've had plenty chances to be fair.
not what i expected from their reputation, all i can gather from them is that they are a 2nd rate firm

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll