corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Updated : PVD. Anyone else had this problem?!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Updated : PVD. Anyone else had this problem?!
Rob B

User status: Offline
15th Apr 04 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

order from red_sxi , his service is amazing, i ordered lexus lights from him got them with in two days and they came direct from the suplier
mwg

15th Apr 04 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will give them till Monday to ring me and let me know wots happenin. If they dont ring me Ill be back on the phone every day till I get wot I want. Im not havin some1 ripping me off. There must be something I can do to speed them up...
The more I think about it the more pissed off Im getting. Ive never had a problem with any1 else Ive ordered things from. :angry:
miles

15th Apr 04 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It wont be there fault that its taking ages, that will be the supplier. Its their fault for giving definate delivery times when they know the suppliers are unreliable and without checking, its their fault for not calling you back and offering a poor customer service.

It is general practice to take the payment when the order is placed because then if you change your mind or it bounces they are not stuck with the wheels.

The internet is a wonderfull tool for encouraging companies to improve their services because people now communicate to the masses so easily.

I wonder how much money each thread like this costs PVD?
AdiSRI

15th Apr 04 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not as much as phoning them every day is costing corsa_boy69.

They shud offer u a good will gesture of say refunding delivery charge to offset the cost of the phonecalls and the pissing about in my opinion.
mwg

16th Apr 04 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AdiSRI
not as much as phoning them every day is costing corsa_boy69.

They shud offer u a good will gesture of say refunding delivery charge to offset the cost of the phonecalls and the pissing about in my opinion.

I would doubt they will offer me anything as a good will gesture but if they did then it might make me think that they actually cared about their customers.

Threads like this can only be a good thing cos hopefully PVD & other companies can learn something from them. i.e. dont give delivery dates u cant stick to and at least have the courtesy to phone if u cant deliver when youve said or another problem comes up
miles

16th Apr 04 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'd be suprised how much custom threads like this will loose them.
greengoddess

16th Apr 04 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We should have a post on here for all good traders and what people have bought from them and one for the bad trade experiences, second thought about the bad experience one it would be full of PVD and be sssooooo looooonnnggg it would take forever to read it

still waiting for my lowered suspension
Mediamaniac

17th Apr 04 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's actually against the law to charge you card prior to despatch. If you decide you want your money back then get onto your CC company and tell them what's gone on and you'll get a refund.
James@CCC

17th Apr 04 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I argee that posts like this are a good thing, i certainly wont be ordering from PVD again. There should be a thread listing all the bad sellers, but its weird that if this thread were about Illusion (dont order from them IMO) it would have been deleted by now.
I think you will see your wheels, ive never heard of them not delivering, just late, so just try to be patent and keep pestering them.

Stick to Horizon Autotek (Red_Sxi off here), never heard a bad word said.
AJBek

17th Apr 04 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mediamaniac
It's actually against the law to charge you card prior to despatch. If you decide you want your money back then get onto your CC company and tell them what's gone on and you'll get a refund.

what I have been forced to do I am afraid. Been waiting for a header tank since 20th of Feb, and that was a replacement for a strut brace which I ordered in Jan and didn't fit They also charged me the full price for the header tank immediately and gave me no credit for the strut brace, so I am now 200 notes down and no goods. I have phoned, faxed and emailed with no results. I don't blame Joff, as he is the only person there who has been halfway decent with me in responding to emails. He only really deals with the internet side of it and can't do much about orders. I really didn't want to post about this, as I hate bad mouthing traders (I have been in their shoes myself with suppliers letting me down). However I am just sick of the whole thing now and want my money back. They can deal with my credit card company now as I have had enough.
mwg

18th Apr 04 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Phoned yesterday (Saturday) again! Told that I need to speak to Pete or
Matt who funnily enough werent in! Wot a suprise. Got told to phone again Monday. I would consider a refund but other people have said that they take ages to give you your money back so probably quicker to wait for the wheels.
combatvauxhall

18th Apr 04 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never had a prob, bought my wheels and suspension from them, rang day after the order, offered me an upgrade on my tyres for free. Order arrived before they said it would.

It just depends if they have it in stock, they shouldn't give you a definite date for delivery if they know they have unreliable suppliers. Plus v.bad customer service if they never return your calls etc.

When you do speak to them, tell them your off corsasport and that theres a post about how bad your experience with them has been.
J da Silva

18th Apr 04 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

customer rights buraeu always get a mention when im in this situation, works a treat
mwg

18th Apr 04 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where can I get your rear smoked lights from Venom? PVD dont sell them anymore and u said not to get them from Carismastyle cos they take too long.
Kris TD

18th Apr 04 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

everytime i have ordered from them its come next day
J da Silva

19th Apr 04 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

carisma sent me the wrong lights at first, lexus smoked ones, i ordered ultra smoked, when i said i have been sent the wrong order,the bloke on the phone started being funny with me, not my fault they cant read,hear or write properly
TOMAS

19th Apr 04 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ha ha, edited post
kitkat

19th Apr 04 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ see below
Kris TD

19th Apr 04 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kitkat
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ see below

thats not pvd's fault, i got told 6 months from at least 5 laces when i tried to order some 15" pro race 2's.
kitkat

19th Apr 04 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got told 2-3 weeks for delivery and they were ment to phone me today after they found out what was going on! no phone call and its my only day off
mwg

20th Apr 04 at 07:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TOMAS
ha ha, edited post

???
mwg

20th Apr 04 at 07:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kitkat
i got told 2-3 weeks for delivery and they were ment to phone me today after they found out what was going on! no phone call and its my only day off

I phoned again yesterday and spoke to the person dealin with it for once. He said he needed to ring me back in the afternoon to let me know wots hapening but I havent had a phone call AGAIN! Are they tryin to piss me off or wot?
Foz

20th Apr 04 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are SHOCKING, read all the other posts floating about.
mwg

20th Apr 04 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I dont get an answer today Im gonna try and get my money back and order off someone else.
Paul H

20th Apr 04 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just get your money back mate.it's obvious your not happy and will make you feel better that there not getting your cash

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll