corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MIG HELP PLEASE - NEED ADMINS EMAIL

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MIG HELP PLEASE - NEED ADMINS EMAIL
M2RTY

User status: Offline
9th Mar 04 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any1 on mig can you please get me the email of any admin, i have 2 accounts, both wont let me log in, i created a new 1 and it still wont let me in as it says password incorrect, i had my password resent to me and it says email adrress not verified. then it sends a password and it says that its wrong. i emailed off the help button and i got a nice responce saying "these emails arnt read, please log in and PM the admin"

sp i cant log in to get to my PMs or click the email links as it wont fucking let me

cheers!
Stu_22

9th Mar 04 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

forums@migweb.co.uk
Stu_22

9th Mar 04 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had the same problem when they first updated the site but was told to delete temp internet files and that worked
M2RTY

9th Mar 04 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stu_22
forums@migweb.co.uk

no email to that address is read
Stu_22

9th Mar 04 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry I e-mailed one of the admin with a link to the page so he can see your problem.
Email address doesnt come up
M2RTY

9th Mar 04 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorted it now, password finally worked cheers mate

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MIG HELP PLEASE - NEED ADMINS EMAIL 22 database queries in 0.0113001 seconds