corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » exhaust manifolds

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author exhaust manifolds
corsa sport 16v

User status: Offline
31st Mar 04 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone got a janspeed exhaust manifold and de-cat pipe,just wanted to know where you got it from and how much you paid? And if you had any problems fitting it or running around.
cheers James
luca2020

31st Mar 04 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had a janspeed exhaust manifold and system on my old nova, there fantastic systems mate, go for it

check the pages of total vauxhall for sellers, i think there about 160 or 190 for the manifold
M4tt

31st Mar 04 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.motorsportworld.co.uk

think the manifolds r 160 for mild steel from there

outa interest - is it possible to fit a janspeed manifold and keep the CAT, or do you have to have a De-Cat too?

also i've got a 1.6 sport, if i buy janspeed manifold will i lose that black secondary inlet air crap thing?
miles

31st Mar 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you get a C16XE one you will as it has a flat flange without the connetions for it.
broster
Premium Member

31st Mar 04 at 23:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got a supersprint manifold, came with bolts to blank off the secondary inlet junk!
corsa sport 16v

1st Apr 04 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does the manifold and cat-by pass make much differance in noise and power?

Also would i have to lose the secondary air?
broster
Premium Member

1st Apr 04 at 17:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the manifold will make it raspy as will a de-cat the de-cat will make it louder tho! add me on msn ill send you a video of what mine sounds like mark_broster80@hotmail.com
corsa sport 16v

1st Apr 04 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think i have added you mark.
My email is jamesallen999@hotmail.com.
Cheers

New Poll