corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » CORSA C SPEAKERS NOT WORKING?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA C SPEAKERS NOT WORKING?
ROBSTA

User status: Offline
15th Sep 03 at 07:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PLEASE HELP! I HAVE NO TUNES!
I WIRED UP SOME NEW 17cm SPEAKERS IN MY DOOR, THEY WORKED FINE AND THEN I WENT IN. LATER I CAME OUT TO GO OUT AND ALL THE SPEAKERS ARNT WORKING, EVEN THE STANDARD BACK ONES?
THE AMPS STILL RUNNNING MY SUBS THOUGH?
WHAT COULD THIS BE?
Richie

15th Sep 03 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More than likely you have blown the internal amp on your headunit, i have known this to happen to several people after upgrading the front speakers.
SpEeDfReEkStU!

17th Sep 03 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

buy a corsa b wiv lexas lights! twin dtm rear box! and 2 12" subs in the bak and you'll be ok!! haha
Dom

18th Sep 03 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take the speakers out and see if there isnt a dodgy connection (make sure now of the connections are grounding with the car). If not, wack in your old set at the front and see if it works. Maybe unplug all of your speakers and test them seperatly.
If it still dont work i can only assume its your head unit (might not be), though your sub works, so chance is something might have fried on the HU amp (internal fuse gone, thats if they have them) Or your speakers have gone pop....wire them up to your amp (turn down gains etc) and see if they are still working.
You could rip out your HU and wack it in a mates car as a last resort and see if it works??
ROBSTA

18th Sep 03 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SPEAKERS ARE SORTED, THE CONNECTIONS WERE TOUCHING ON THE DOOR WHICH SHORTED THE LOT WHEN THE SPEAKER WENT RIGHT IN THE HOLE

THANKL GOD THE HEAD UNITS O.K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scotty_B

18th Sep 03 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll