corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » amp wiring

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author amp wiring
KITcorsa

User status: Offline
   12th Sep 03 at 09:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On my amp (1000watt 4 channel amp) i have 2 sets of phono leads one for rear out and sub out on my head unit to the low level inputs on my amp, then channel 1+2 to 6x9's and posative off channel 3 and neg of 4 to my sub! this is all good! probel come when there is a high level input on my amp which in the insturctions says my normal speak output should wire into! thing is ther are only 4 inputs 1 for each channel but for each speaker there are 2 wires a pos and neg! id a thought there should oh ben 8 inputs but there are only 4.

what should i do about this??

any help
1.6 Sport BadBoy

12th Sep 03 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

email the makers of the amp and ask them about it. this is the only sure way you dont blow the thing.
KITcorsa

12th Sep 03 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

amp is a splX

New Poll