corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » concrete damage

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author concrete damage
calidus

User status: Offline
   11th Sep 03 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the bk of my work theres a hooj building site and I struggle to get in cos of lorries in way etc, but today wot I fort was just rain etc turned out to be blobs n speckles of concrete, ive tried a number of ways to get it off,and pressure washed it and polished but it has took a thin coat of paint off and is noticeable, and on almost every panel, do you think I cud claim something off the building site or contractors or something?
chadjpr

11th Sep 03 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you took photos at the time, of the concreate, the council could possibly do something but only if it was a PUBLIC ROAD anything else then i dont suppose ne one would give you help (apart from citizen adive, but they can only go so far)
chadjpr

11th Sep 03 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry citizen advice, not advie
Root

15th Aug 09 at 02:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had almost same problem not long ago, some contractors spilt white paint on the road, I didn't see it because of the car in front...went through it and it splattered up the side, removed it off with some elbow grease though.

New Poll