corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Header Tank Removal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Header Tank Removal
Daimo B

User status: Offline
8th Sep 03 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cos i've just bought a brand new out Bailey Header Tank, i guess i'd best fit it (Dunno weather to wait till next year thoguh to keep it in good condition for next years shows).

But, i've heard that u can't let any air bubbles go throught the coolent system? Can anyone confirm or deny this for me, as i'd rather just double double check. Cant really see it, but u never know

Greasemonkey

8th Sep 03 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The coolant system is a self bleed type it should get rid of bubbles its self, just fill it up slowly and keep squeezing the coolant pipes to get the coolant through and air out. easy
Daimo B

8th Sep 03 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kewlio, just wanted to check.

New Poll