corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Shiny shiny shiny

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Shiny shiny shiny
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
9th Sep 03 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
this is very true, but i'd like to make my car a complete car. I've got a picture in m,y head on how i want my engien bay to look, and i wanna get it looking like that.

As i've said to many people, i've got no intension of selling the car for years yet. So plenty of time

Pointless, nope, its there to look good, and thats what it does

yes when your stopped and have your bonnet open. waste of cash spend it on something usefull like a new bonnet
Daimo B

9th Sep 03 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got em from SFS performance in Luton. They done me a free set in blue, but i wanted purple, so they set me another set free I sold the blue ones.

They do loads of colour though, Rob had a blue set (White Corsa, 17" chromes) as did Dave Harwood. There cheaper than Samco by miles too.
Daimo B

9th Sep 03 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio

yes when your stopped and have your bonnet open. waste of cash spend it on something usefull like a new bonnet

At shows, as what it will be for, and for me, i want my engine bay looking cool, plus i like cleaning engine bays

As for my bonnet, i love it, and its my car, so dont worry about it
Daimo B

9th Sep 03 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stuyw
where did u get ur hoses from m8

Oh, also, Turbo Chris on Mig does silicone hoses in loads of colours now. But he charges bloody loads for them. But i'f u've got the money.

He's got a post in the classifieds on Mig, been about for ages. He does them for 2.0litre Corsa and even 2.0litre turbo (as well as the standard corsa applications).
Nobby

9th Sep 03 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Speaking of shiny bits my Vipers just been delivered!
Daimo B

9th Sep 03 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U got a shiny viper. I hate that red one. Can you let me have it, i dont like my induction kit, i want a sealed unit.
Robbo

9th Sep 03 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive been lured by a load of shiny stuff from Spec-R for the Type-R - I shall invest in some when I have one I think!!!!!!!!!!! Was sooooooooo nice
Daimo B

9th Sep 03 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, i see the demo car at trax at the weekend. Lots of shiny engine bays on their stand.

IN fact, i was quite impressed by how many modded engine bays there were this year. Bloody loads. I like
Robbo

9th Sep 03 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Me 2
vibrio
Banned

9th Sep 03 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sealed units are shit on turbo cars
Daimo B

9th Sep 03 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not on vauxhall engines though. They work sh1te with induction kits and work very well with sealed units (hence why most vauxhall lovers who want power keep the airbox).

Well, just fitted the header tank, looks a little out of place though due to hoses, cable etc looking tatty. But, will look much better when everything else i want is in there, and u've gotta start somewhere

[Edited on 09-09-2003 by Daimo B]
Ojc

9th Sep 03 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want to watch people in shop windows.
vibrio
Banned

9th Sep 03 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
Not on vauxhall engines though. They work sh1te with induction kits and work very well with sealed units (hence why most vauxhall lovers who want power keep the airbox).

Well, just fitted the header tank, looks a little out of place though due to hoses, cable etc looking tatty. But, will look much better when everything else i want is in there, and u've gotta start somewhere

[Edited on 09-09-2003 by Daimo B]

they work shit on any turbo car don;t matter if it's GM or not. they are too restrictive

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Shiny shiny shiny 23 database queries in 0.0111220 seconds