corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Toad Ai600 alarm probz

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Toad Ai600 alarm probz
Skipz

User status: Offline
31st Aug 03 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just bought a Corsa Sri fitted with a Toad Ai600 (sumthin like that deffinately A 600 tho) with central locking and crap and since my combat 1 bumper was smashed on thursday and i've put the standard one back on the alarm keeps going off at the slightest thing the only other things i have added is perspex for my evo vent and new insulated connections for my foglights as my standard bumper doesn't have any! any ideas whats causing this? My standard bumper also has the grill cut away and a hole for my cold air feed to my K&N could these cause a problem????? his is driving me crazy any ideas?
Skipz

31st Aug 03 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh by the way i wasn't driving the car when my bumper was smashed someone parked too close dropped a trailer door and smashed my bumper it wasn't until i went for lunch a wife in the paper shop told me it was like gettin kicked in the nuts when she told me
Kris TD

31st Aug 03 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

toad a1606. you got the proximity sensor option?
kerzo

31st Aug 03 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could be the bonnet popping itself slightly...this happened mine before (BTW i have a Ai606)
TOMAS

1st Sep 03 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah the bonnet sensor i think....
Skipz

2nd Sep 03 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i reckon it has got the proximity sensors, it's got some ultrasonic sensors what ever the hell they are, it only happens after the cars been running around for more than half an hour
Skipz

2nd Sep 03 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just checked the toad user guide i got when i bought the car and it's deffinately the Ai600 no proximity sensors tho, the Alarms been in the car for 6 years should i change it for a newer one or just leave it?

New Poll