corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Clifford Concept 300 Piece of Cr*p!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clifford Concept 300 Piece of Cr*p!!!
LukeGSi

User status: Offline
16th Jun 04 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cliffords are good if fitted correctly. Havent read the entire thread (as im tired and cant be arsed) but sounds like the guy hasnt done it properly. As monk said cat 1 alarms are NOT a diy job, a mate of mine installs them everyday and he only recommends toad alarms
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

16th Jun 04 at 06:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my bro has got this clifford alarm, just had his car broken into last nite and it didnt even go off when they smashed the window and tried to nick h-u
Akash

16th Jun 04 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not very comforting lol
ive had lots of problems with my concept 500, had 2 sensors and brain changed and now finally i think its ok
the prox is still very weak though, i can sit on my car and it doesnt warn me away!
sometimes i feel it was a waste

where can u get the cliff wizard + cables?
M2RTY

16th Jun 04 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not read it all, but we used to send out HPC for a few months and they were absolutly shocking
Jambo

16th Jun 04 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not read it all but its the fitter or you have a faulty alarm. It could happen they r mas produced after all.

had mine nearly 3 years not 1 problem with it, best thing ive got for my car so far
Sam16v

16th Jun 04 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My boyfriend gotta clifford (not sure which 1 ) ... and it can be dodgy as fcuk sometimes.

[Edited on 1616-0606-20042004 by SXi-Sam]
Greg_M

16th Jun 04 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

before you start going on about the alram is shit. it isnt, its a great alarm. it will be the company that installed it, not the alarm. blame them
broster
Premium Member

16th Jun 04 at 15:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have heard in the past that clifford sirens have been known to leak
5doormodder

16th Jun 04 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sirens leak ? whats that all about then?

Ive got a g5 450 and its mint, warns you away if you are standing close to the car, and I can park my car up leave the windows down and arm the car, as soon as you put your arm in the car the alarm will go off. Its an awesome alarm, Its how they are fitted that makes them work like they do, you can also adjust the sensors with the cliffneet wizzard cd and cables (which ive got) i reccomend getting them because trying to adjust the sensors with the two valet buttons is a nightmare!!!

If your sensors are placed out of the way and behind anything metal then thats whats wrong with them. try placing them behind plastic or cloth they work 100 times better then

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll