corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » engine question

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author engine question
NPac

User status: Offline
15th Aug 03 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye they will, if they crash up my ars then the insurance company aint gonna look at the engine r they? plus i wouldnt claim anyway... insurance is bollocks id rather apy 4 the damages myself!
DaveC

17th Aug 03 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how about if u crashed into someone, a pedestrian perhaps? without insurance you'd prob end up inside... not worth the risk really, i got hit by someone without insurance a couple of years ago, wrote my car off and couldn't get a penny... not very fair really is it
M4tt

17th Aug 03 at 00:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

don't try and justify your half witted idea to us NPac it won't wash im affraid.

you want to stop thinking about yourself, but of others, since, even though it hard to believe, the world does not spin around U.
miles

17th Aug 03 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by m4tt_c
ok how about if someone crashes into you, and they will not have to pay you anything as your not insured

If someone crashes into him his policy counts for nothing, its nothing to do with his insurance, its the other persons. Not that im condoning not telling the insurance.
Dan_Corsa

17th Aug 03 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NPac
ye they will, if they crash up my ars then the insurance company aint gonna look at the engine r they? plus i wouldnt claim anyway... insurance is bollocks id rather apy 4 the damages myself!

pmsl at this comment i'm a panel beater by trade so i work with accident damaged cars all the time,every time the insurance people come to look at the vehicles the first thing they do is pop the bonnet and get the chassis number ,plus the cops can pull you at the road side radio threw find out what the car is registered as pop your bonnet and take a look i know cos this happened to a friend,and i know people say cops don't know what there looking for try explaining that to ministry of transport these guy will strip your car at the road side if they have 2

bottom line it ain't worth risk
Garnz

17th Aug 03 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree what if you kill somebody the family will get nothing at all and you will be put in jail
Dan_Corsa

17th Aug 03 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Garnz
i agree what if you kill somebody the family will get nothing at all and you will be put in jail

exactly where abouts near blackpool are ya,i'm in kirkham
Cursa

17th Aug 03 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NPac if you say you're not going to crash then you really are an arrogant tosser. I have just had a crash, fair enough it was entirely my fault, but the car was photographed ALL over, they would know if you had a 2L in there, trust me, just look at Dan's pic above, it's obvious somethin ain't right there!
Dan_Corsa

17th Aug 03 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cursa
NPac if you say you're not going to crash then you really are an arrogant tosser. I have just had a crash, fair enough it was entirely my fault, but the car was photographed ALL over, they would know if you had a 2L in there, trust me, just look at Dan's pic above, it's obvious somethin ain't right there!

what u talking about its a 1.2 8v

i'm sure the cops would wanna know why it said 16v on the spark plug cover

[Edited on 17-08-2003 by Dan_Corsa]
Ian
Site Administrator

18th Aug 03 at 00:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NPac
well if i crash im fucked both ways as id lose my no claims if i was insured so id b payin more money on insurance and if i crashed id hav 2 pay 4 damages so either way id of lost out.

Do the math. Loss of no claims might put your policy up 500 quid. Loss of limbs costs a little more. I'd be paying the 500.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll