corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 2020 What are we all driving - Car Content

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2020 What are we all driving - Car Content
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 21 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
What in all hell is going on with car prices right now On the lookout for something comfy as I've messed my back up again. The 435 was comfy but used 435/440s are silly money, and I'd need to tune it again as otherwise would feel wrong. M4/GTR/Golf R are way too uncomfy, an x3/x4/x5 is 8/10k more than the x4 was I bought last year for the same age...There's a 7 year old x5 m50i for 30k ffs. World has gone mental.

Also, bought a KTM Duke a month back, which is surprisingly a much more comfy position than a car, but it's only a 125 till I can do my das so not the best for long journeys

Combination of Covid and Brexit.

The pandemic has seen lots of people have stop leasing and they are buying used cars.

Then Brexit has caused supply issues and introduced new VAT liabilities that have driven up the prices of the news which also then drives up the price of used cars.
RichR
Premium Member

4th Aug 21 at 21:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jumped on the electric bandwagon and had a VW ID3 delivered last week; first impressions are quite good; range is decent enough and itís got a bit of poke.

Also bought a KTM 350 Freeride for green laning which is great fun although not overly comfy on road with full knobbly tires on.

[Edited on 04-08-2021 by RichR]
Neo

6th Aug 21 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
Combination of Covid and Brexit.

The pandemic has seen lots of people have stop leasing and they are buying used cars.

Then Brexit has caused supply issues and introduced new VAT liabilities that have driven up the prices of the news which also then drives up the price of used cars.

It'll be interesting to see how it plays out, I was considering just binning the TT and hiring a decent car when I need one for long journeys/holidays but anything reasonable is at least 600 quid for a few days.

Anyway, TT has now gone, replaced with a 535i Hybrid. Greta Thunberg will be proud, although the electric range of 2 miles under 30 mph is quite hilarious
Neo

6th Aug 21 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RichR
Jumped on the electric bandwagon and had a VW ID3 delivered last week; first impressions are quite good; range is decent enough and itís got a bit of poke.

The id3 reminds me of the supersport gti from gran turismo

ShEp

9th Aug 21 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Audi S3 8v and a VW caddy.

Still can't leave cars standard, I blame Corsa's from when I was younger.

<<  7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 2020 What are we all driving - Car Content 22 database queries in 0.0135369 seconds