corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Sony z5 compact

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sony z5 compact
alan t

User status: Offline
17th Jan 17 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone had any experience of what these are like? Iphone 6 kees loosing sound and seems to crash alot these days as well. Had a few iphones now and they all seem to go faulty so thinking of a swap to android for a change! Quite fancy the look of these, waterproof fuction would be handy for work as well!

Has anyone got one? If so decent enough or should i be looking at something else? Can trade my iphone 6 in for about 200 quid and these are about 350 so dont mind paying the difference. Had a look at a few youtube reciews and they seem to be decent enough was just wondering if anyone on here had any first hamd experience of them. Cheers folks!
Andrew

17th Jan 17 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This took my fancy as well. Look great for the money. I stuck with Apple in the end.
kz

21st Jan 17 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate's just got the regular Z5. He was showing me some videos of his son on it... damn every single video glitched like hell, very poor performance.

Missus had the Z3 Compact and whilst it was super fast for the time, the battery failed quite quickly (maybe they've fixed this now)

Not impressed really. Which is a shame because I'm a big Sony fan!
Cavey

22nd Jan 17 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never had an issue with my z3 compact, not even on battery life.

I was after the z5 compact when my contract came up, three told me they didn't do it and the ZX (I think it was) was the new version of it. Which annoyed me as i had the magnet dock for the Z3 and wanted to keep that.

Ended up going with the Huawei Honor 8 and loving it

New Poll