corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Serious question ???????????

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Serious question ???????????
eyeopen
Banned

User status: Offline
12th Jan 16 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok I just have one thing to ask just answer honestly.

1. If you were GOD and came down to sort this world out, rid it of evil, corruption and make it a better, peaceful place. Would you have to destroy Masonry?

That's All I wish you to answer me. An I am glad I am not apart of it, sorry but tis the best thing about me, I'm nonmasonable!

[Edited on 12-01-2016 by eyeopen]
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jan 16 at 00:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where to start.

Firstly God doesn't exist so your question is moot.

Secondly if you ask Christians at least, they will say that God's will is not to rid the world of evil, and that evil must exist in order to keep believers appreciative of all that is good. Hence why when you ask a religious person why God allows bad things, they have a stock answer.

Thirdly, and please improve my understanding of masonry but would God being a higher power in charge and masonry being a higher power in charge not just be two models that satisfy the same paradigm? ie. if you believe in God then you want that God in charge. If you want masons in charge, if you want illuminati in charge etc. etc.

Or are you proposing getting rid of it? In which case you default to God?

See you claimed to be enlightened in that other thread. You so far do not fit with my definition of that because I would mostly use that word to mean that you have a rational outlook on things. Now that doesn't necessarily exclude religion, God etc., you could study cosmology and believe in God, many people do. But you don't appear to have considered other things as well.

Its not enlightened to be grasping one (unlikely) scenario. Rather to consider them all. So I can listen to what you say, I don't personally subscribe to it but I'm not in a position to rule anything out.

Same as I can't rule God out. I happen to think its implausible and incompatible with a lot of what is known about the universe but as a mere human you can't be 100% sure of anything like that.

Perhaps you should consider in claiming that others are wrong that you too may also be.
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jan 16 at 00:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For example this quote

quote:
Originally posted by eyeopen
You lot are locked so much into what your brains are programmed to believe

And you told me off for judging people.

You believe what you said, that every single person on here is locked in to not considering other things? That's at best naive because you've not been here long enough to find out. It also demonstrates very well that in claiming no one else is able to engage in critical thought, you yourself cannot.

You lot all.....

Straight away, assumption and generalisation. And guesswork. You don't know the thought processes of anyone, you think you're a higher power but really, you don't have the monopoly on sitting thinking about the world and all that is going on. Including the whack job theories. They're well documented and discussed. Or are you bringing us anything new? I see no evidence of that.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

12th Jan 16 at 00:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why are you wasting your time on this Ian?
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jan 16 at 00:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Because I'm enlightened because I preach one thing only is fucking bollocks
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

12th Jan 16 at 01:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guy obviously needs mental help.

Can you find his address and send help?
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jan 16 at 02:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The demons must have told him to log off and not answer.
Dod Irl

12th Jan 16 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I was God and to be fair aside from the miracle thing and billions of people worshiping me, I'm pretty much there, I'd come to Earth and make everyone like characters from a Seth Rogan film. Job done.
andy1868

12th Jan 16 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Serious answer

Jambo

12th Jan 16 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Evil" Doesn't exist either, that's a point of view.
Tiger

12th Jan 16 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where's Eyesopen as I want to see his response.
eyeopen
Banned

12th Jan 16 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Where to start.

Secondly if you ask Christians at least, they will say that God's will is not to rid the world of evil, and that evil must exist in order to keep believers appreciative of all that is good. Hence why when you ask a religious person why God allows bad things, they have a stock answer.

Thirdly, and please improve my understanding of masonry but would God being a higher power in charge and masonry being a higher power in charge not just be two models that satisfy the same paradigm? ie. if you believe in God then you want that God in charge. If you want masons in charge, if you want illuminati in charge etc. etc.

See you claimed to be enlightened in that other thread. You so far do not fit with my definition of that because I would mostly use that word to mean that you have a rational outlook on things. Now that doesn't necessarily exclude religion, God etc., you could study cosmology and believe in God, many people do. But you don't appear to have considered other things as well.

Its not enlightened to be grasping one (unlikely) scenario. Rather to consider them all. So I can listen to what you say, I don't personally subscribe to it but I'm not in a position to rule anything out.

Same as I can't rule God out. I happen to think its implausible and incompatible with a lot of what is known about the universe but as a mere human you can't be 100% sure of anything like that.

Perhaps you should consider in claiming that others are wrong that you too may also be.

I respect you answer but you didn't answer my question, you are brainwashed by the evil that rules.

Whom said the world needs to be in balance? so If I help some one live you have to kill some one to make up for it?

I don't follow religions, I am open to find truth of all religions and see the truth in them all,

Our true selves Ian are not hateful, judgemental, selfish, fearful, they see and understand.

EG if we all went out to a pub, and some one was swearing at us, calling us wankers, you would want to hit him, swear back, however if I walked in and said his mentally disabled, suddenly your views change, why? because you have understanding to his actions.

God, does exist, I see God as mother and father, treat them as such too. I have let go of all hate, an forgiven all from my past threw my heart, no hate, if you don't hate you have no fear, I try look from gods perspective of understanding.

I understand a man whom wants to do good by his family and buys a business wants it to succeed becomes a mason, or it wouldn't survive, not saying this is wrong. But the guy should also admit he had to become apart of evil that rule so he could survive in his goals.

I would never become a mason, and can also say admit if god came to change this world, he would be a mason, then speak the truth of them threw the inside to change the world for the better.

I have seen first hand experience of corrupt police, government, social services! Seen people do evil and get away with it, if you guys were Rotschilds, you would use your powers to keep your children protected from the law yes, but wouldn't you also say only because you can protect one from the law doesn't mean you intentionally do bad just because you can get away with it?

eyeopen
Banned

12th Jan 16 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Where to start.

I respect you answer but you didn't answer my question, you are brainwashed by the evil that rules.

Whom said the world needs to be in balance? so If I help some one live you have to kill some one to make up for it?

I don't follow religions, I am open to find truth of all religions and see the truth in them all,

Our true selves Ian are not hateful, judgemental, selfish, fearful, they see and understand.

EG if we all went out to a pub, and some one was swearing at us, calling us wankers, you would want to hit him, swear back, however if I walked in and said his mentally disabled, suddenly your views change, why? because you have understanding to his actions.

God, does exist, I see God as mother and father, treat them as such too. I have let go of all hate, an forgiven all from my past threw my heart, no hate, if you don't hate you have no fear, I try look from gods perspective of understanding.

I understand a man whom wants to do good by his family and buys a business wants it to succeed becomes a mason, or it wouldn't survive, not saying this is wrong. But the guy should also admit he had to become apart of evil that rule so he could survive in his goals.

I would never become a mason, and can also say admit if god came to change this world, he would be a mason, then speak the truth of them threw the inside to change the world for the better.

I have seen first hand experience of corrupt police, government, social services! Seen he new world order fake terrorism used to take over countries I was told about 10 years ago! Seen people do evil and get away with it, if you guys were Rotschilds, you would use your powers to keep your children protected from the law yes, but wouldn't you also say only because you can protect one from the law doesn't mean you intentionally do bad just because you can get away with it?

eyeopen
Banned

12th Jan 16 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
For example this quote

quote:
You lot are locked so much into what your brains are programmed to believe

And you told me off for judging people.

You believe what you said, that every single person on here is locked in to not considering other things? That's at best naive because you've not been here long enough to find out. It also demonstrates very well that in claiming no one else is able to engage in critical thought, you yourself cannot.

You lot all.....

Straight away, assumption and generalisation. And guesswork. You don't know the thought processes of anyone, you think you're a higher power but really, you don't have the monopoly on sitting thinking about the world and all that is going on. Including the whack job theories. They're well documented and discussed. Or are you bringing us anything new? I see no evidence of that.

I go by my findings, which in tern make up my persception, my truth, every one has their own truths, some filled with lies to make themselves feel better.

If you guys can pick up on what you think is some one upset, do you turn a blind eye? or do you see if you can help that person?

eyeopen
Banned

12th Jan 16 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
why are you wasting your time on this Ian?

Because its something he has already thought about. some thing close to his heart.

eyeopen
Banned

12th Jan 16 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
The guy obviously needs mental help.

Can you find his address and send help?

Lol, being attacked by illuminati/masonry is as bad as it can get, I'm ready to leave shall things get worse, lol.

I'm even kinda looking for an excuse to leave.

Death is a beautiful things, suddenly I am no longer limited by this mind or body, suddenly this demonic things leaves me and runs as it knows il kick its ass once out of this vessel. Suddenly I know truth to every thing, am enlightened, find out truth of God, our mother and father. suddenly I'm invincible and remember my past lives, truth to all worlds, I look forward to it

[Edited on 12-01-2016 by eyeopen]
spencer88

12th Jan 16 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a fucking fruit loop.
eyeopen
Banned

12th Jan 16 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
The demons must have told him to log off and not answer.

kinda, lol. Sometimes its hard as they attack so much you cant think. An like I said I'm not here to hate but to spread knowledge and I think ive done well. Ive opened up something you all keep hidden away and now your opened to talking about things you all thought were Taboo.

I think ive done well.
eyeopen
Banned

12th Jan 16 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
"Evil" Doesn't exist either, that's a point of view.

people are there deeds, none of you are evil, but every mason = illuminatis power over the world. another person that will not meditate, not speak of spirituality, pretend NWO doesn't exist, blank out others feelings.

I am good, real man of god, but could be bad if I did evil deeds, hence be known to be evil.

Evil good are energies, you guys are lower vibration and programmed to stay there.
Jambo

12th Jan 16 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is taboo?

Aside from your self accomplishing, what have you achieved here?

[Edited on 12-01-2016 by Jambo]
spencer88

12th Jan 16 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
What is taboo?

Aside from yourself accomplishing, what have you achieved here?

He levelled up Jambo.
eyeopen
Banned

12th Jan 16 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
What is taboo?

Aside from your self accomplishing, what have you achieved here?

[Edited on 12-01-2016 by Jambo]

talking of third eye, admitting NWO is real, illuminati is real, your not denying being masons and moved onto stage 2, which is talking truth of world from your eyes.

I happy you guys are openly talking and replying to my posts.

next stage is to help you realise the blindfold which illuminati plants on masons,
Ellis

12th Jan 16 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I am good, real man of god, but could be bad if I did evil deeds, hence be known to be evil.

What an enormous amount of verbal diarrhea you have unfortunately graced this otherwise peaceful forum with over the past week or so.
sc0ott

12th Jan 16 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This sounds like internet jihadi training.

Stage 3 - confirm chest size.
Marc

12th Jan 16 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
This sounds like internet jihadi training.

Stage 3 - confirm chest size.

They have jihadis on the internet now?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Serious question ??????????? 22 database queries in 0.1047020 seconds