corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Serious question ???????????

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Serious question ???????????
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
12th Jan 16 at 17:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by eyeopen
I respect you answer but you didn't answer my question, you are brainwashed by the evil that rules.

if we all went out to a pub, and some one was swearing at us, calling us wankers, you would want to hit him, swear back, however if I walked in and said his mentally disabled, suddenly your views change

This is some of the reason why you're full of shit.

You claim to know I am brainwashed? What is your evidence for that?

And re the guy in the pub, just plain and simple fuck off with that utter shit. My views change indeed. Fuck off. I had a long career in education and I'm actually fairly fucking balanced in my outlook and if someone was swearing at me and calling me a wanker, my first thoughts wouldn't be hit him and swear back. I'd be more inclined to wonder why this guy was swearing. And I've had quite a lot of experience of it for it not to be some extra thing that I'd need to be told about. You fucking naive cunt. I'd need to be told about it or I wouldn't know? Fuck right off.
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jan 16 at 18:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Sometimes its hard as they attack so much you cant think.

Ive opened up something you all keep hidden away and now your opened to talking about things you all thought were Taboo.

I think ive done well.

First line - taking you at face value that is a symptom that you need to have checked out.

Rest of it - again, please fuck off. Its being discussed openly because you came here and started talking about it, it was no more taboo than my favourite flavour of jam, which I'm yet to talk about openly.

You think you've done well because you're fucking nuts. Not because you have helped anyone out. You've posted some diatribe wank and some people have engaged. That's not opening up a distant world the likes of which no one previously comprehended. That's just posting some shit and having some people reply.

Loads of alternative theory / conspiracy / NWO / third eye shit been well in the open for years, please do not even try to claim credit for any single part of bringing it here.
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jan 16 at 18:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In fact, you only need to search for the word illuminati.

Five pages of results

But you brought it here. Whatever
--ToM--

12th Jan 16 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going to have to inbox you soon Ian and ask you to lay off this guy.
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jan 16 at 18:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As soon as I take a thread off topic you're quite welcome.
eyeopen
Banned

12th Jan 16 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ellis
quote:
I am good, real man of god, but could be bad if I did evil deeds, hence be known to be evil.

What an enormous amount of verbal diarrhea you have unfortunately graced this otherwise peaceful forum with over the past week or so.

not really, I havnt said done bad, firstly was accused of being fake, and now clashed views of things which otherwise are kept in the dark.

eyeopen
Banned

12th Jan 16 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
This sounds like internet jihadi training.

Stage 3 - confirm chest size.

are all muslims terrorists? NO

Are all Terrorist Masons? YES, so whos the real terrorists?

Also if real terrorists existed, they stand for something real like Anti New world order army, or something against illuminati the real heads of countries.

In what world do terrorist pretending to be real go against a puppet whom is called a president or priminister when every one knows they bow to the illuminati?

The truth if people were honest theyd treat masons and illuminati, the elite families like others treat talk of terrorists.

[Edited on 12-01-2016 by eyeopen]
sc0ott

12th Jan 16 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just checked my post and I actually did not mention Muslims.
eyeopen
Banned

12th Jan 16 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
quote:
I respect you answer but you didn't answer my question, you are brainwashed by the evil that rules.

if we all went out to a pub, and some one was swearing at us, calling us wankers, you would want to hit him, swear back, however if I walked in and said his mentally disabled, suddenly your views change

This is some of the reason why you're full of shit.

You claim to know I am brainwashed? What is your evidence for that?

And re the guy in the pub, just plain and simple fuck off with that utter shit. My views change indeed. Fuck off. I had a long career in education and I'm actually fairly fucking balanced in my outlook and if someone was swearing at me and calling me a wanker, my first thoughts wouldn't be hit him and swear back. I'd be more inclined to wonder why this guy was swearing. And I've had quite a lot of experience of it for it not to be some extra thing that I'd need to be told about. You fucking naive cunt. I'd need to be told about it or I wouldn't know? Fuck right off.

I once met a high Mason, he didn't deny masonry being evil, the new world order being result of evil, or the police being corrupt, instead he said "look at my family, look how they live(he was from a rich family, celebrities etc) this is how he defended being a mason, money and power.

You guys however don't, this is why its wrong and your all wrong, your lying to yourselves that masonry isn't evil, or does not do evil, is not the reason for most evil in this world and isn't the power behind the evil illuminati and new world order.

Hence brainwashed, like many masons, lying to themselves that there is an explanation for the evil their apart of, sorry there isn't.

Saying yes masonry is bad, you were born into it or forced into it so u can carry on living in peace or do well in business is one thing, pretending theres nothing wrong with it, lol.

Me in here, I once found out of the illuminati, found out of masonry, the third eye symbols every where, linked it to the third eye, started meditating. Didn't harm know one, course was angry of the new world order, was told about it and see it come true, saw them invade countries one by one, realised ever one on tv is a mason, politics, doctors, they do so much bad theres just too much to list.

Ok put every thing aside, I started meditating to find truth of God, especially heal my body of many health issues, wanted to be the best I could, nothing wrong with that? then boom, vision "masonry wants you to join" didn't accept and been attacked ever since.

so another words masonry illuminati attack innocent people just because they aren't wont be apart of masons, so they can take over rule the world, you all think this is good? not evil? lol

Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jan 16 at 18:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So for clarity, I'm brainwashed in to thinking that there aren't wealthy families who want to take over the world?
corsa_sean

12th Jan 16 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What is your views on a 3legged goat licking a lamppost while being stroked by a man dressed in leather eating a kfc with mayo but no salsa ?
Jambo

12th Jan 16 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My guess is you do not have much control and are unhappy with your life, choosing instead to pin the "evils" (this is an adjective and not a noun btw) of this world onto various faceless entities that usually have power and/or money (something I am guessing you lack) and thus it is a reprieve to your mentality and a justification for the world around you.
--ToM--

12th Jan 16 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
As soon as I take a thread off topic you're quite welcome.

Just so you know incase your not aware I didn't take a thread off topic either. Due to your bad judgement you just thought this guy was a cool newbie / young lad and we should all "lay off" him and give him a chance.

Now you've realised what everyone else Sussed out last week.

Such Masonic behaviour.
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jan 16 at 20:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well done, 10 points to you.
--ToM--

12th Jan 16 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate. Score yourself some point and ban this fucking idiot. Spamming the shit out off this forum.
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jan 16 at 20:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might do.

I'm happy to stand by the newbie thing though. Just because this one turned out to be fucking nuts doesn't mean they all are.
Nic Barnes

12th Jan 16 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People need a chance.
Jambo

12th Jan 16 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
People need a chance.

Peace needs a chance; delusionals do not. They need professional help
taylorboosh

12th Jan 16 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could tell from the off he was a helmet, stand by my views its an old member....

No one could be this much of a fuck tard in real life, theres like 6 threads or something about shit wheels in gc lol
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jan 16 at 23:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do think people rule out the fact that it could be a new person who is actually clueless.

Any single noob thread in the past 10 years is full of the names of people who were banned that year.

Just because you sidestepped the ban by coming back on the quiet doesn't mean that's the only way to have a new account.
Jason x
Premium Member

12th Jan 16 at 23:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's been banned now apparently

That's what I've heard anyway
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Jan 16 at 00:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going to do it later when he's offline, makes it a bit easier to do all the networky stuff.

I've asked some demons to ask him to log off so hopefully won't be long.
eyeopen
Banned

13th Jan 16 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
This sounds like internet jihadi training.

Stage 3 - confirm chest size.

I cant be a terrorist cus 1 they aren't real, 2 I am not a mason and u have to be a mason to be a terrorist! that's why all terrorists are masons, lol
eyeopen
Banned

13th Jan 16 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

So for clarity, I'm brainwashed in to thinking that there aren't wealthy families who want to take over the world?

you know the truth, know ones that stupid this day and age.

Your a typical mason, you chat shit as your too scared to be honest, binded by fear.
and you never answerd my question thread is about in fact none of you have cus truth hurts rite?

I'm surprised you havnt banned me yet, but least if u did shouldn't cus I'm not a mason! or speak truth of the evil that rules. I mean its not my fault your all closet masons whom don't even talk 1 pinch of truth of this world. That's crazy how you guys can lie day and night. My dads a bit like that, his a high mason still talks like terrorism is real! Mhason what? what is mason, erm itsa the thing u admitted to being other day when you were drunk! lol

Funny thing is he knows there attacking me and still says well become one then! lol

Are you guys the same, is Masonry above your family? your children?

[Edited on 13-01-2016 by eyeopen]

eyeopen
Banned

13th Jan 16 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Serious question ??????????? 22 database queries in 0.0166180 seconds