corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Serious question ???????????

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Serious question ???????????
Tiger

User status: Offline
13th Jan 16 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where's your proof of this?
Jason x
Premium Member

13th Jan 16 at 00:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you think your autism has had a big impact on your parents lives?
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Jan 16 at 00:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I asked for clarification as I can't really understand what you're accusing me of.

When you say I'm brainwashed, is it because I don't believe that there are powerful families wanting to take over the world?
eyeopen
Banned

13th Jan 16 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
Could tell from the off he was a helmet, stand by my views its an old member....

No one could be this much of a fuck tard in real life, theres like 6 threads or something about shit wheels in gc lol

I'm not old member, and ask Ian, new threads not only get more answers but there a good book for people searching for things.

Eg people threads with the title helps others find answers eg why heating not working.

if people went by your threads theyd have to read 8 pages to find the answer to the problem!
eyeopen
Banned

13th Jan 16 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Going to do it later when he's offline, makes it a bit easier to do all the networky stuff.

I've asked some demons to ask him to log off so hopefully won't be long.

well pm me then and I don't mind logging off, lol. need to go jogging now but be nice to read if there any good feedback before I'm banned please?

Ian
Site Administrator

13th Jan 16 at 00:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you answer my question above first.
eyeopen
Banned

13th Jan 16 at 00:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I asked for clarification as I can't really understand what you're accusing me of.

When you say I'm brainwashed, is it because I don't believe that there are powerful families wanting to take over the world?

you know it all, infact all you guys I had more respect before as you didn't deny the things, just called me crazy, now your denying it again, lol.

But I got you guys out your shell so next person whom comes along will have much easier of a job.
eyeopen
Banned

13th Jan 16 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger

proof of what?
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Jan 16 at 00:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Answer the damn question
eyeopen
Banned

13th Jan 16 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Answer the damn question

Your brainwashed to believe your first replies to me on this thread. Masonic brainwashing. Brainwashed to believing Masonry is needed, balance is needed, there needs to be evil, brainwashed into believing that having a world full of love, peace, harmony isn't the way.

however you put things, I dont mean this in a bad way honestly, I am using this as an honest example, if all the masons in the world were gone tomarrow the world would be a better place. Your brainwashed into believing above statement isn't true.

I honestly don't mean to offend, just open your eyes.
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Jan 16 at 00:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by eyeopen
brainwashed into believing that having a world full of love, peace, harmony isn't the way.

Really? I could cite quite a few things which would contradict that.

I don't happen to think its in anyone's interests to continue meddling in the Middle East for example. If you read my replies (and quite a few other people's) on threads which have come up, you'll see that lots of people don't support conflict - they would prefer peace.

However back in the real world you can see that peace is difficult to achieve. There's a raft of difference between knowing that peace is difficult and being brainwashed in to thinking its not desirable. You seem to be confusing the two.

eyeopen
Banned

13th Jan 16 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't pretend things are just the way they are, in a normal world yes, but in this world its all planned, nor do I pretend it isn't. I stay out of little things, look at stopping the big things, which are the reasons to the little things wrong in this world like a dominos affect.
Ian
Site Administrator

13th Jan 16 at 01:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So there are powerful families wanting to run the world for money and governments invading people over resources.

I'd agree with all of that.

Edit - as would most people? This isn't a new theory?

[Edited on 13-01-2016 by Ian]
micra_pete
Premium Member

13th Jan 16 at 10:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Where to start.

Firstly God doesn't exist so your question is moot.

[Edited on 13-01-2016 by micra_pete]
DC90

13th Jan 16 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

His use of "your" instead of "you're" is what worries me the most. What a terrible world we live in.
corsa_sean

13th Jan 16 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still haven't answered my question
Tiger

13th Jan 16 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tiger

proof of what?

Proof of the terrorist and mason link:

quote:

I cant be a terrorist cus 1 they aren't real, 2 I am not a mason and u have to be a mason to be a terrorist! that's why all terrorists are masons, lol

VrsTurbo
Premium Member

13th Jan 16 at 10:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Family of Masons here.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Serious question ??????????? 22 database queries in 0.0163381 seconds