corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Creaking rear brake Bias valve Spring?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Creaking rear brake Bias valve Spring?
Eamo_vxr

User status: Offline
25th Nov 15 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wondering as anyone else had this problem? The Spring is really creaky, you can hear it with any weight movement in the car.

Car was lowered before I bought it and "I think" it's possibly already been adjusted.

Any help?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
25th Nov 15 at 23:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What year is the car?

They do adjust on a slider so you might see evidence of where it used to be. Either way I wouldn't worry if it has, just make sure its set correctly for whatever ride height the car is at.

Regarding quietening it down, not even sure lubrication will sort it, I'm tempted to say it needs renewing.

New Poll