corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Issue with speedo

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Issue with speedo
seanmooney

User status: Offline
10th Aug 15 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So ive done a conversion on my B with a c20xe with an f20 gearbox..

Ive got the transponder fitted and wired up by a friend of mine that helped witht the rest of the wiring and it was working okl for the first while but now when i drop it a gear and give it power the spped hand drops to 0, all the rest of the hands keep finctioning ok though.

I have the car wired to a push button start with a kill switch coming off the battery, so if i stop the car and turn the kill switch off and let it sit for a minute it will work again but stops if i do the same sort of driving.

If i drive normally, once i get over 60 you can see the needle bouncing a bit and of cource if you give it power not even droping it a gear the spped hand will drop.

The wiring is right from what the lads that helped me with the wiring say, so am i looking at a spoblem with the transponder itself?

Has anyone had this problem before?

Thanks

Sean
seanmooney

User status: Offline
11th Aug 15 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone??

New Poll