corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Redtop coolant pipes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Redtop coolant pipes
seanmooney

User status: Offline
19th Jun 15 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have all plumbed up on my conversion but the problem im having is that the alloy expansion tank that came with the shell i bought has 3 inlets like the 16v header tank but when i plumbed up the small pipe from top of rad and small pipe from the inlet mani and put the car going, coolant started coming out and couldnt figure out why..

Upon further inspection i have found that one of the inlets for the small pipes is actually a breather and doesnt let coolant down into the expansion tank and all the coolant was coming back up through the cap.

The problem i have is that the bulk head was cut down as the last fella had TB's so i cant fix a 16v header tank easily due to the angle its supposed to be fixed so i was wondering can i just T the 2 smaller pipes together?

Thanks for any help..

Sean

New Poll