corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Barclays Premier League 15/16 Thread

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Official Barclays Premier League 15/16 Thread
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 15 at 14:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If Hernandez had scored (haven't seen it but heard it was a very good chance), then I could've seen him kicking on with a start.
ShEp

22nd Aug 15 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hernandez needs some confidence, I really hope he can kick on and do well, he deserves it.
Eck
Premium Member

22nd Aug 15 at 15:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2-0 down to 2-2 for the Hammers. C'mon!
Eck
Premium Member

22nd Aug 15 at 15:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ShEp
Hernandez needs some confidence, I really hope he can kick on and do well, he deserves it.

He's a better striker than Rooney, that much is certain. Rooney's days of being an out and out striker look to be over. The difference in the two's movement is night and day.
ShEp

22nd Aug 15 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed, Rooney can pick an awesome pass, but he's not sharp enough to lead the line.
Nic Barnes

22nd Aug 15 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People obviously oblivious to how well Newcastle played and should have won it then yep. Cunts.
ShEp

22nd Aug 15 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get your toys back in your pram.
Eck
Premium Member

22nd Aug 15 at 15:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
People obviously oblivious to how well Newcastle played and should have won it then yep. Cunts.

0 shots on target. 8 shots on target for United. Krul MOTM. Speaks volumes mate.
Marc

22nd Aug 15 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:
Originally posted by ShEp

He's a better striker than Rooney, that much is certain. Rooney's days of being an out and out striker look to be over. The difference in the two's movement is night and day.

I've been saying for ages that Hernandez has natural flair in front of goal but the haters keep on hating him.
Eck
Premium Member

22nd Aug 15 at 17:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should've scored though
Edit: Also I just don't think he has what it takes to be a lone striker. With one striker you need someone who has the physicality to hold the ball up and tussle with defenders to make room. The Diego Costa's of the world. Even Aguero has fantastic strength on the ball to hold it up and bring others in to play. Hernandez is a poacher, nothing more b

[Edited on 22-08-2015 by Eck]
Nic Barnes

22nd Aug 15 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:

0 shots on target. 8 shots on target for United. Krul MOTM. Speaks volumes mate.
Bias-sport this should be called. You're all clueless about real football.
Eck
Premium Member

22nd Aug 15 at 17:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes mate, so you best run along.
Nic Barnes

22nd Aug 15 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scotch guy in throwing his weight around on the internet shocker.
DC90

22nd Aug 15 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been saying for a long time, including on here, that Rooney needs to be dropped to midfield in some shape or form. He can't hack being a striker, his vision and ability to pass is exceptional. He's the captain which to me now means one thing, do what's right by the team. We need a striker or we need to start with Hernandez. Problem is, I really don't see where Rooney fits in anymore
Cavey

22nd Aug 15 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hernandez can't score from outside the area, or hold the ball, he would need someone up there with him.
Eck
Premium Member

22nd Aug 15 at 20:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Scotch guy in throwing his weight around on the internet shocker.

Guy who got a life suddenly giving it big licks shocker Surprised at your lack of banter, nic.
Anyway, I agree with both of the above. Rooney is great playing slightly deeper, picking out passes and has a great right foot on him. Hernandez is a fox in the box, but not really capable of bringing others in to play. A clever striker is needed imo.
Ben G

22nd Aug 15 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking Bournemouth absolute shower of useless overpaid cunts.
Cavey

23rd Aug 15 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pedro on debut. united fans
DC90

23rd Aug 15 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What else did you think was gonna happen? He's class lol.
Cavey

23rd Aug 15 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's like a talented Jesus Navas
Ben G

23rd Aug 15 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
2-0 down to 2-2 for the Hammers. C'mon!

I like your optimism shame the players are shit.
Ben G

23rd Aug 15 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
He's like a talented Jesus Navas

With a name like that you'd think he was gods gift.
Eck
Premium Member

24th Aug 15 at 20:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liverpool played brilliantly in the first half. What a difference having a striker who's willing to move makes If Sturridge ever gets fit, they'll have a lot of power, pace and creativity moving forward.
Rob_Quads

25th Aug 15 at 07:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very poor first half from Arsenal, the back 4 looked very shaky which is not surprising with the team they had out. Really pleased to see Cech have a good game. Thats the sort of performance that people talk about where he will save Arsenal extra points.
2nd Half was much better when they really start to move the ball forward and run at people.

Liverpool are getting Champions luck at the moment.
chrisritch

25th Aug 15 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Quads
Very poor first half from Arsenal, the back 4 looked very shaky which is not surprising with the team they had out. Really pleased to see Cech have a good game. Thats the sort of performance that people talk about where he will save Arsenal extra points.
2nd Half was much better when they really start to move the ball forward and run at people.

Liverpool are getting Champions luck at the moment.

Our year

In all seriousness though its good to see us looking a bit more solid in defence, Lovren is starting to look like the Lovren from Southampton and Joe Gomez is pure class Also going from Glen Johnson to Nathaniel Clyne is bliss

Hard for me to pick standout players as everyone was class last night apart from Ibe really, Can is a beast, Milner just works his bollocks off, Lucas we need to keep on last nights performance, Firmino looks a player, Coutinho is just a sexy little bastard and Benteke seems to be working well with him

Sturridge still to come back and Firmino is no where near full fitness so things are currently looking up for us I guess

<<  4    5    6    7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Barclays Premier League 15/16 Thread 23 database queries in 0.1046882 seconds