corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Barclays Premier League 15/16 Thread

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Official Barclays Premier League 15/16 Thread
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Aug 15 at 20:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh well who cares we have won the net spend league into minus figures if hernandez and de gea goes.
Eck
Premium Member

30th Aug 15 at 20:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Was it the 11/12 season where he was on fire, scoring for fun? Then got injured? Since then he's not been the same attacking player. He does drop deep far too often, but then again the style of play LVG wants doesn't really help him at all.

Can't remember but there was a season where him and Ronaldo were on fire.

Fergie warned of this in his autobiography. Rooney is not a natural athlete, so they had to constantly keep on top of his fitness. A little niggle could fuck his form for weeks due to having to get him back to his peak. With that in mind, he feared about Rooney's longetivity. I hope he's not on the decline though. For what he's given United, I want him to break records.
Eck
Premium Member

30th Aug 15 at 20:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Oh well who cares we have won the net spend league into minus figures if hernandez and de gea goes.

I'd really rather United didn't become another Arsenal.
Steve
Premium Member

30th Aug 15 at 20:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sarcasm
Eck
Premium Member

30th Aug 15 at 22:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for clarifying, Steve Doesn't change my point though. Everything else that United were for the entirety of PL history is already up the swanny.
Nic Barnes

30th Aug 15 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why does everyone on here still wank over a shit team from Manchester I just don't get it.
Eck
Premium Member

30th Aug 15 at 22:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

show me where people are saying positive things recently, Nic?
Btw, any Arsenal fan; that young Zelalem lad looks like a prospect. Quick thinker with deft passes.
Eck
Premium Member

30th Aug 15 at 22:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did LVG blame the players for not switching themselves when Swansea changed tactics? He infuriates the shit out of me. As bad as Mourinho.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

30th Aug 15 at 23:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
show me where people are saying positive things recently, Nic?
Btw, any Arsenal fan; that young Zelalem lad looks like a prospect. Quick thinker with deft passes.

Oduwa makes me laugh. He just doesnt give a fuck!
Eck
Premium Member

31st Aug 15 at 05:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oduwa definitely rubs teams up the wrong way. He's like a young Ronaldo in that respect Definitely has flair anyway!
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

31st Aug 15 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah. its hysterical
Cavey

2nd Sep 15 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So the league have overturned Mark Nobles red card, but fined West Ham for failing to control their players because of their reaction to said incorrect decision

At least there's no suspension
DC90

3rd Sep 15 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sir Welbeck out for months
Eck
Premium Member

3rd Sep 15 at 17:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't remember him being injury prone when playing for United?
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Sep 15 at 18:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Arsenal love injuring their players with odd injuries for fun
Eck
Premium Member

3rd Sep 15 at 19:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just don't understand it They get so many injuries! With a fair few happening off the pitch too. Training regime? Training pitch? Awful staff? Or is it just sheer bad luck with the players?
Rick Draper

3rd Sep 15 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Its all Ok though, Merson gave arsenal a B for transfer dealings and lollerpool a A while giving City a B-

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15205/9975608/paul-mersons-transfer-window-grades-premier-league-business-rated
Cavey

3rd Sep 15 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I just don't understand it They get so many injuries! With a fair few happening off the pitch too. Training regime? Training pitch? Awful staff? Or is it just sheer bad luck with the players?

It's not just the injuries, it's the extended time they're out and the follow ons from those injuries, so surely you've got to be looking at the staff?! Hope it doesn't ruin England's chance of qualifying for the euros without the mighty Welbz
Eck
Premium Member

3rd Sep 15 at 21:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can understand questioning the absolutely outrageous prices City have paid, but they have spent well.
Arsenal is an utter joke though
Eck
Premium Member

3rd Sep 15 at 21:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
quote:
Originally posted by Eck

It's not just the injuries, it's the extended time they're out and the follow ons from those injuries, so surely you've got to be looking at the staff?! Hope it doesn't ruin England's chance of qualifying for the euros without the mighty Welbz

May have to rely on Rooney
Yeah I don't get how a stubbed toe can turn in to hip surgery but nobody seems to question the back room staff.
Cavey

3rd Sep 15 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

#InWengerWeTrust
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Sep 15 at 23:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rick Draper
quote:

Its all Ok though, Merson gave arsenal a B for transfer dealings and lollerpool a A while giving City a B-

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15205/9975608/paul-mersons-transfer-window-grades-premier-league-business-rated

That was a fucking joke
DC90

4th Sep 15 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I read Mersons stuff most weeks, the bloke is delusional week in week out
VegasPhil
Premium Member

4th Sep 15 at 20:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Merse's bits make me laugh. Probably spends all day on the nosebag and then writes his dross.

Anyone seen his predicted Premier League table?

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
p

11th Sep 15 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Defeat for my lot today draw at best, maybe.

<<  7    8    9    10    11    12    13  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Official Barclays Premier League 15/16 Thread 24 database queries in 0.0207660 seconds