corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Are you voting? If so, who for?

Poll: Are you voting? If so, who for?
Conservative 49 (37.98%)
Labour 6 (4.65%)
Lib dems 8 (6.2%)
UKIP 25 (19.38%)
Green 2 (1.55%)
SNP 9 (6.98%)
Other(state) 2 (1.55%)
Not voting, we're shagged whoever wins. 28 (21.71%)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Are you voting? If so, who for?
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 15 at 22:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Results are interesting. Goes to show what the younger voters think (no pensioners on CS!) and there must be approx 70 votes so far in that poll.

All that is left is to drum up some media interest in the results of the CS poll

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Russ

23rd Apr 15 at 03:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some people will never vote tories after the poll tax
Some people will never vote labour after they handles the economy
Lib. Den were seen as a party who could actually win it last time round but now it looks as though they have fallen behind UKIP in polls.
Shocking to see the state of the party leaders too, Nicola Sturgeon is the only one I actually like
Ed looks like a bad doppelganger of himself
Cameron is so far removed from normal people he looks like he is made of rubber
Nick Clegg has the constant look on his face that he is going to break down in tears if he's asked a question - and him avoiding the TV debates is definitely going to hurt his party's chances.
Cavey

23rd Apr 15 at 05:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The worrying thing for me about it all was that UKIP actually seemed to gain support after the first televised debate. Kinda shows how well they've done in their campaigning and fearmongering

[Edited on 23-04-2015 by Cavey]
pow
Premium Member

23rd Apr 15 at 07:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Royal mail will disapear in our lifetime anyway, why not just accelorate the process?
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Apr 15 at 07:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I actually think some of there ideas are good. It would undoubteably be a disaster if they got into power, but some harder line approaches with some things are definitely needed.

There is a lot of "thats racist" remarks they get labelled with unfairly imo, largely through the left wing cunts that got us into the mess in the first place, oh and students, students are utter utter cunts
DaveyLC

23rd Apr 15 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
The worrying thing for me about it all was that UKIP actually seemed to gain support after the first televised debate. Kinda shows how well they've done in their campaigning and fearmongering

Its easy for them:

1) They are telling people what they WANT to hear.
2) They have no previous track record to judge them on.
3) They have no previous experience of leading a parliament so have un-real expectations.

It saddens me that people are so fickle to not realise that Farage is a dreamer, there is nothing to backup their policies.

Interestingly enough a very similar party was formed in Munich around 1919 called the German Workers Party, they grew in popularity and later changed their name to one you might recognise... ...The Nazi Party..
pow
Premium Member

23rd Apr 15 at 08:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve has really been burnt by a student in the past
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Apr 15 at 08:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I see them all the time with their aggressive posts on facebook, the ironic thing is they are so passionate for freedom of speech, and acceptance of all opinion, yet their very own actions go right against freedom of speech and acceptance of other peoples opinions
Marc

23rd Apr 15 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And she was only 11.
pow
Premium Member

23rd Apr 15 at 09:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Facebook seems to wind you up so much, quit it if you feel that strongly
Dom

23rd Apr 15 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
I see them all the time with their aggressive posts on facebook, the ironic thing is they are so passionate for freedom of speech, and acceptance of all opinion, yet their very own actions go right against freedom of speech and acceptance of other peoples opinions

You can't tar every student like because you decided to befriend a few man-bun tight wearing fannies on bookface

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
....Nicola Sturgeon is the only one I actually like.

Why exactly?

She comes across as being extremely ruthless and hostile with having only one agenda which doesn't include helping the UK in any shape or form.

She's certainly not someone i'd want as PM.

[Edited on 23-04-2015 by Dom]
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Apr 15 at 10:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There was a top knot cunt down the gym yesterday
Nic Barnes

23rd Apr 15 at 10:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
as if you go to a gym
MoesTavern

23rd Apr 15 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The prevailing attitude amongst those opposed to voting Labour seems to be 'I'm doing quite well actually, fuck everyone else'
pow
Premium Member

23rd Apr 15 at 10:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, and those are the people who work hard and don't sponge off the system. They've all just got lining their pockets in mind, you gotta look after number one - which is you (and your family!)

[Edited on 23-04-2015 by pow]
spencer88

23rd Apr 15 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
as if you go to a gym

Think he meant himself!
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Apr 15 at 11:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright pal calm down
Nic Barnes

23rd Apr 15 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by spencer88
quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
as if you go to a gym

Think he meant himself!
unsure tbh, the guy has to run his replies past his mum before he posts them.
Ben G

23rd Apr 15 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:

Its easy for them:

3) They have no previous experience of leading a parliament so have un-real expectations.

It saddens me that people are so fickle to not realise that Farage is a dreamer, there is nothing to backup their policies.

Interestingly enough a very similar party was formed in Munich around 1919 called the German Workers Party, they grew in popularity and later changed their name to one you might recognise... ...The Nazi Party..

It was called the NSDAP mate
Ben G

23rd Apr 15 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Yeah, and those are the people who work hard and don't sponge off the system. They've all just got lining their pockets in mind, you gotta look after number one - which is you (and your family!)

[Edited on 23-04-2015 by pow]

I said this yesterday to my Asian friend and he reply was: ''spoken like a true gora''
Marc

23rd Apr 15 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The 22 not currently voting will be amongst the first to complain about who gets in and their policies.
DaveyLC

23rd Apr 15 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
quote:

Its easy for them:

It was called the NSDAP mate

DAP (Deutsche Arbeiterpartei) and then later the NSDAP h'actually.. 'German Workers Party' is the English translation.
MoesTavern

23rd Apr 15 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Its easy for them:

I'm no lover of UKIP but I wouldn't mind hearing how they are similar to the Nazi's exactly?
Nic Barnes

23rd Apr 15 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they want rid of gypsys, thats why davey is worried. his family are in danger.
Dom

23rd Apr 15 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MoesTavern
The prevailing attitude amongst those opposed to voting Labour seems to be 'I'm doing quite well actually, fuck everyone else'

Ed Miliband is the number one reason i won't vote be voting Labour; if it was his brother, then it might be a different story

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Are you voting? If so, who for? 25 database queries in 0.0197358 seconds