corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Are you voting? If so, who for?

Poll: Are you voting? If so, who for?
Conservative 49 (37.98%)
Labour 6 (4.65%)
Lib dems 8 (6.2%)
UKIP 25 (19.38%)
Green 2 (1.55%)
SNP 9 (6.98%)
Other(state) 2 (1.55%)
Not voting, we're shagged whoever wins. 28 (21.71%)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Are you voting? If so, who for?
tom130691
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Apr 15 at 14:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MELV14
Conservative for me. Fuck the SNP and their fag packet "Freedom" plans. Labour can FRO too, money wasting, union rep bolstered, benefit giving cunts!
MELV14

21st Apr 15 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ShEp
Are we not educated enough now to know they're all bellends

No matter who you vote, you'll get fucked.

Aye, all cunts. Only interested in securing a cushty salary for the next parliament and not the long term future of the country.

Its all about picking the one that's going to fuck you with lube and maybe give you a kiss first. The anal ass raping that will be involved, if SNP have anything to do with it, and Labour start the spending again isn't for me.
3CorsaMeal

21st Apr 15 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Conservative, i think its been quite nice over the last few years and can't picture any of the others sat with obama or other world leaders.
Ben G

21st Apr 15 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same. No problems here. Been very pleasant watching my house increase in value dramatically and getting a few pay rises due to the economy recovering.

Can't really see what they've done wrong, apart from upset scumbag scroungers.
spencer88

21st Apr 15 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If voting changed anything, they'd ban it!
Nic Barnes

21st Apr 15 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Same. No problems here. Been very pleasant watching my house increase in value dramatically and getting a few pay rises due to the economy recovering.

so you havent had any pay rises due to your own merrits of working hard grafter.
Dom

21st Apr 15 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think i'll be voting Lib Dems - Some of their policies are a little wishy-washy but i agree with the majority (what they say and what they do is a completely different story though), plus Nick Clegg seems a bit more 'genuine' out of the bunch.

quote:
Originally posted by MELV14
Fuck the SNP and their fag packet "Freedom" plans....

The SNP is just a ploy for another go at getting independence; Scotland already voted on it, they should just let it go
Ben G

21st Apr 15 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

so you havent had any pay rises due to your own merrits of working hard grafter.

We get an across the board pay rise every year, whether we work hard or not. Unions
N16K

21st Apr 15 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wont be in UK to vote and to late to postal vote. Not like a vote in NI is going to help any mainstream party or mean anything as to next government.
Conway563

21st Apr 15 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not fully decided yet but probably lib dem due to the local candidate being better than the other choices rather than anything to do with their policies
pow
Premium Member

21st Apr 15 at 18:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If this country votes Milliband and the Scots in I may rage quit to France.
p

21st Apr 15 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Disappointed there isn't a Steve option tbh.
Ben G

21st Apr 15 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What about Robin is gay?
DC90

21st Apr 15 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apologies
kz

22nd Apr 15 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm voting for labour. The fact Miliband is in charge is unfortunate, but I'm trying to look past that...

It's who I intended to vote for anyway, but I did an independent voting test on a website where you don't know what answers belong to what party and Labour came out on top for me anyway, so happy with that although it also said I agreed with almost 50% of BNP's policies lol.
Russ

22nd Apr 15 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why would anyone vote lib dem after they took your vote, koined forces with the tories then didnt push anything they promised through
Russ

22nd Apr 15 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i work for the government, and i have seen this shit that has happened. people expect a gold star service with bronze class funding, i think the tories have done a reasonable job in reducing deficit, but too much too fast and no sign of slowing down.

HS2 is just another way for already rich tory backers who own the companies who build it get rich, we dont need better access to london, we need things to stop being in london and be in the other key cities instead, up and down the country
Trident is the only thing i am torn over, its fucking expensive for something we never hope to use

those voting for Farage asks yourself these questions
does farage believe in a european parliament or does he see the EU as a waste of money
secondly, do you think he is a hypocrite?
lastly, did you know he had a german wife who is employed as his personal secretary in a position funded by the EU and has been paid over £200k total from it?

i agree with some of the UKIP ideas, but no way would you let them have any sort of control over the country

then there's thing like the bedroom tax - i dont disagree with it, but the implementation has been horrendous, people being taxed for having a 3 bed council house and not being offered an alternative is ridiculous

[Edited on 22-04-2015 by Russ]
nibnob21
Premium Member

22nd Apr 15 at 19:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I recommend everyone goes on the voteforpolicies.org.uk site. It confirmed for me what I already thought, but it's surprised a few other people I know as to who they should vote for.

MX5 Project Thread
Marc

22nd Apr 15 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've done 4 surveys and I've had 2 labour, 1 Conservative and 1 Green.
Russ

22nd Apr 15 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
I recommend everyone goes on the voteforpolicies.org.uk site. It confirmed for me what I already thought, but it's surprised a few other people I know as to who they should vote for.
implying people actually vote on what they believe and not which one the hate the least
Cavey

22nd Apr 15 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like you Russell

Should possibly add to that statement, the Lib Dem thing, being the first, exactly, they said they'd do this this and this, and have failed to do a single thing.

HS2 was something I was unsure on, but can't argue with the reasoning there, unless we get 340mph Maglev's like Japan are testing, I don't see the need.

Being part privatised ourselves, I've seen what has happaned to Royal Mail under the Tories, and it's not good, of course change was needed, but being purely profit driven is going to screw over the entire system eventually (I'm sure no-one on here gives a shit and thinks it's obsolete anyway, but that's not my point) - As for the NHS, they'll continue to mess that up, and sell bits on to their pals.

I like a bit of racism/xenophobia as much as the next man, but can't vote Farage after the farcical way he acted in the televised debate, he didn't say a single useful thing, just made smarmy comments to try and get a laugh and said Black people with aids need to fuck off and die in their own country.

The Greens were the opposite and seem to want an open door immigration policy and let anyone at all in, which is strange seeing as their fronted by an Aussie. Also, their policies are ridiculous because they know they won't ever have to find a way to fund a Unicorn for every pre-school child and all of their over policies.

So really, i'm left with Labour, but I can't imagine how we're going to look when Milliband meets Obama for the first time.

Unfortunately from our local MPs , the Lib Dems are the best, but I did appreciate the chat I had with the Labour rep when he came door to dooring, so overall i'm stumped. I'll do that survey and see what happens

[Edited on 22-04-2015 by Cavey]
nibnob21
Premium Member

22nd Apr 15 at 20:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21

implying people actually vote on what they believe and not which one the hate the least

True. Certainly seems like voting for the least bad. But the general UK public loves to be doom and gloom, we feed off complaining and ignore the good things.

MX5 Project Thread
Dave

22nd Apr 15 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really, the Greens are just as loony as UKIP, obviously they are at opposite ends politically but they are still both completely batshit. They interviewed Natalie Bennet on R4 this evening and while it wasn't quite as bad as the LBC one she still ended up stumbling over fairly simple questions.

[Edited on 22-04-2015 by Dave]
3CorsaMeal

22nd Apr 15 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think of it as picking the winner. Not voted for ages as i usually lose. But reckon I'll get it right this time round.
Dom

22nd Apr 15 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
....then didnt push anything they promised through

Arguably you can say that about all of the parties - again, what they say and what they end up doing are two completely different stories

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
....and have failed to do a single thing.

Not entirely true; whilst they've struggled to push through a load of their polices, they've still managed to get a few in - income taxes and their green movement are two that spring to mind.

quote:
Originally posted by kz
The fact Miliband is in charge is unfortunate, but I'm trying to look past that...

Ed is a bit more than 'unfortunate', he's a walking liability (David would have been vastly better party leader). The bigger problem is if Labour end up in a coalition with the SNP as Ed comes across like he's scared of his own shadow; he'd have no chance against someone like Sturgeon.

quote:
Originally posted by Dave
They interviewed Natalie Bennet on R4 this evening and while it wasn't quite as bad as the LBC one she still ended up stumbling over fairly simple questions.

Was this Eddie Mair's PM show? Will have to have a listen.

Bennett was laughable on that LBC show though

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Are you voting? If so, who for? 25 database queries in 0.0164752 seconds