corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Landlords info or how to's..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Landlords info or how to's..
luciaadr

User status: Offline
19th May 15 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who said anything about selling?
Rob_Quads

20th May 15 at 07:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
It's a long term investment, i don't want to sell. I'm more than happy to tie the tenant into a 12 month contract.

Thats fine but look at it from the other side. He does not want to spend £100 on essentially not a lot. Just because it goes to rolling does not mean they are going to move out. You might find that if you work with the tennant they will be happier and stay longer and treat the property as well as they can.

They may end up saying well if we have to pay £100 we will have a look what else is out there, you lose a tennant and have to find another one and then loose the fees associated and are more out of pocket than just letting it go to rolling

[Edited on 20-05-2015 by Rob_Quads]
Andrew

23rd May 15 at 06:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Rob,

There are different ways to look at this situation and I fully understand your views.

I don't trust she won't fuck me over in some way in the near future. I just want to cover myself the best way i can.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll