corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Poly race bushes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Poly race bushes
Dave_1987
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Jan 15 at 21:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all. I have got an L reg corsa with the early front suspension set up and I have been at work tonight trying to fit my new bushes. I have got the poly race ones from rally design. I have fitted them into the suspension arms and the the front tie bar brackets but when I bolt the arm on the tie bar bracket bolt holes are about half an inch out or if I put the tie bar bolts in first the I cant get the arm in.
I cant work out where I am going wrong it just wont fit. I had to down tools in a strop like a kid and leave my car on the lift in the hope someone has had this issue before and its easy to sort or have I done something wrong.
Any help or comments would be appreciated.
Dave_1987
Premium Member

17th Jan 15 at 19:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is no one using the poly race tie bar bushes or has had no one had this issue before.
carl roper

19th Jan 15 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need to bolt it
Loosely to the lower arms then use a pry bar and leaver it into position to bolt up to on the cross member
Dave_1987
Premium Member

19th Jan 15 at 18:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks mate. Did you have this problem?
carl roper

20th Jan 15 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes even worse my tie bars had been machined down to give extra castor

New Poll