corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » poly bushes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author poly bushes
Hodgy

User status: Offline
14th Jan 11 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have alot of confusion as to which poly bushes to get i have a 1999 vauxhall corsa 1.2 16v club

i am after:

poly bush anti roll bar bushes ( what size are these 18mm 21mm or 23mm???

poly bush tie bar bushes ( again what ones do i need because some dont fit early and late type arnt the same )

finally bottom arm bushes

i have the web site for this but some help needed thanks

http://www.priracing.com/section.php/377/1/corsa-b
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

14th Jan 11 at 11:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only company that do the tie bar bushes for the post 97s afaik is Powerflex although I've heard bad things about that one bush and apparently you're better off with new standard ones.

Bottom arm bushes are all the same

Anti roll bar, I'm not sure, I don't have a front anti roll bar anymore so never bought them.

Finally have you checked out Rally Design? I think most of the prices work out fairly similar but the rear beam bushes are a fair bit cheaper iirc
Peebs GSI

15th Jan 11 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would imaging u would need 21mm bushes get a tape measure and measure the end of the anti roll bar that will give u the size as 23mmare only on the Gsi and maybe the 1600 sport

New Poll