corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » BMW Z4 3.0i and Fiesta ST-3. - Interior refresh.

New Poll
  <<  133    134    135    136  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW Z4 3.0i and Fiesta ST-3. - Interior refresh.
Ben G

User status: Offline
22nd Dec 16 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Couldn't you get the ST200 on a deal? Looks good in that grey.

This is £218 a month, they wanted £275 a month for an ST200. I could've got a Focus ST3 for that so it's not value for money imo. Nice car, but I can't justify that amount per month on something that sits in a carpark all day every day
Ben G

22nd Dec 16 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
Why not a black car? I'm not a fan of white tbh

I've had 3 black cars and every one has been involved in an accidents (all no fault). My brother also picked up his black fiesta ST3 a couple months back, so didn't fancy having the same as him

Also, black cars are an absolute nightmare to keep looking clean.
tom130691
Premium Member

22nd Dec 16 at 21:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They phoned me to chop mine in start of sept, I asked him to price up the ST200, but then missed the next couple of calls.

Problem I have is ive put too much on my current one and cant be bothered to take all the parts back off. I also had the front end wrapped so that would be a wasted chunk of cash
AndyCorsaSport

26th Dec 16 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are decent cars but don't feel very quick as standard.

My mates 65 plate is now on 13k miles, it's 4th turbo. And now runs 296hp at the wheels (roughly 340bhp) with 2bar of boost
oJNAo
Premium Member

26th Dec 16 at 20:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are the engines restricted then? I was told the mk6 Fiesta ST was and can reach the same power as a Focus ST170 with headers etc. and a remap
tom130691
Premium Member

9th Jan 17 at 09:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

every engine is restricted to keep emissions and reliability in the right box's
Ben G

12th Jan 17 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got some mountune springs for the Fiesta in the Christmas sale. Nice looking things.

Haven't been able to clean either car since before Christmas, so it's looking a little worse for wear at the moment. 12 hour days and weekend work means I have no time whatsoever.

MOT next week, so will need a wash for that.
Generation

13th Jan 17 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that Romford Brewery
Ben G

13th Jan 17 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lakeside
tom130691
Premium Member

20th Jan 17 at 14:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got the roll restrictor in the xmas sale, pleasantly surprised by the difference it makes
Ben G

20th Jan 17 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What does the roll restricter do? Besides restricting roll, of course

[Edited on 20-01-2017 by Ben G]
tom130691
Premium Member

23rd Jan 17 at 09:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stops engine twisting, gives the impression of more throttle response and smother apply power after gear changes as the engine isnt moving anywhere near as much.

stops the horrible wheel hop the st's develop when the roads are slightly greasey.
Ben G

18th Feb 17 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was going to spend the weekend fitting the mountune springs to the Fiesta, but got asked to work Sunday very late on Friday night, so plans have changed.

Bagged some Facelift air vents and heater controls from a breaker on ebay for £100. They just have chrome bits on to brighten the interior a little and it was all my car was missing to have a fully Facelift interior.

Not the best pic, I'll admit. Will get some more after I've cleaned it all up inside.

Heater controls wouldn't work correctly, probably because they're not designed for a pre-facelift, so I had to split both units and use my pre-facelift back and circuit board with the Facelift front. Took a lot of patience due to silly clips, but got there in the end.

<<  133    134    135    136  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » BMW Z4 3.0i and Fiesta ST-3. - Interior refresh. 24 database queries in 0.0461688 seconds