corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Official F1 Season 2015 Thread

New Poll
  <<  45    46    47    48    49    50    51  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Official F1 Season 2015 Thread
Ben G

User status: Offline
25th Oct 15 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nico you twat, grow up.and accept you're 2nd to the current greatest Formula 1 driver.
nibnob21
Premium Member

25th Oct 15 at 21:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Elton John looks like he belongs on the set of Shameless

MX5 Project Thread
Cole

race of the season without a doubt
Dave

Nice guy Nico
Ben G

25th Oct 15 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Must give massive credit to Vettel. Been amazing all season and massively outperformed Kimi.
nibnob21
Premium Member

25th Oct 15 at 21:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And Sainz and Verstappen. Toro Rosso have two brilliant drivers in those two.

MX5 Project Thread
Kyle T
Premium Member

25th Oct 15 at 21:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
djgritt
Premium Member

25th Oct 15 at 21:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Warmed to Vettel this year, seems a different persona with Ferrari.
Jambo

25th Oct 15 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What. A. Fucking. Race!!!

Well done to Lewis, deserved. Hard luck Nico but remember nobody likes a sore loser

Vettel has always been the same, everyone just doesn't hate him because he isn't in a dominant car winning all the time. He's got a great sense of humour and is an extremely good driver

Ben G

25th Oct 15 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just never believed he was world class. At Redbull, lets face it, Webber was pretty shit! I don't remember seeing constant battles like Nico and Lewis have.

Now Vettel is driving a half decent motor around but still has occasional dog like tendencies and an absolute nutter for a team mate, yet still managed to get a sniff at the championship (albeit extremely slight).
nibnob21
Premium Member

25th Oct 15 at 22:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The way Vettel was able to punch out the perfect qualifying lap when he had that Red Bull was incredible. Just out of nowhere he'd absolutely smash it. Very meticulous when he's out in front (apart from Canada 2011). He controls a race so well. Shown that he's more than capable wheel to wheel too. Granted he's got better at that with experience.

I've tried not liking him but as Jambo says, he actually comes across like a pretty sound guy. I just preferred Webber, so it was easy to see Vettel as the bad guy at the time. Multi 21 and all that.

MX5 Project Thread
Ben G

25th Oct 15 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some beautiful words by Lewis into the camera when being interviewed by Brundle and Co. Hpw anyone can say he's this or that is beyond me. Seems to be a lot of jealously around.
whitter45

26th Oct 15 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

great race, and well done to Lewis on his 3rd championship

Vettel, like Jambo said, has always been the same and is much more personality, like recardo, than the rest of the pitlane IMO

Lets hope Ferrari can bring it to merc next year
Ellis

26th Oct 15 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Genuinely thought Manor would score a point at the end by default. Would've been great to see Rossi score in the US; great for the Manor team too but it wasn't to be.

The podium was rather odd, on one side you had a lesson on how to be gracious in defeat - Vettel. Then on the other you had a wonderful lesson from Nico on acting like a child, spitting the dummy out and throwing all your toys out the pram - Paddy Lowe even had to spray Nico's champagne for him. No much wonder the cunt was booed from the stands, miserable twat.
Kyle T
Premium Member

26th Oct 15 at 09:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think Vettel's PR issues can almost all be attributed to Christian Horner, the guy is a cock so I guess we assumed he was speaking on behalf of Vettel most of the time.

Even back in his RBR days, I found it hard to dislike Vettel when he did (rare) feature interviews with the various media companies, but again part of his problem was that he was so private outside of a Grand Prix weekend - giving us little else than "the finger" to judge him on.

Remember my pictures from Texas last year? (I won't post them as Ben G will be rage fitting again about his 56k connection ) but I met everybody in a Piano Bar in Austin. In all the post-race stuff, Simon Lazenby was interviewing Paddy Lowe and he asked where the party was going to be last night - the answer, the same bloody Piano bar. What a night that would have been to crash as a fan

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
whitter45

26th Oct 15 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would agree with that Kyle

Be interesting to see how the Rosberg hamilton relationships lasts now

Rosberg should have been the better man, but I would have shoved that podium hat up down Hamiltons throat if he had thrown that to me. Can't blame him for reacting iMO - Paddy's face said it all - a very stern look at Rosberg

Interesting Hamilton had a bit of Sennna/Schuey approach letting his car into rosberg on the first corner - not a bad thing but exactly what they would have done - that killer instinct that make them multiple world champions

[Edited on 26-10-2015 by whitter45]

[Edited on 26-10-2015 by whitter45]
Ellis

26th Oct 15 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just searched/found for your pictures from Austin last season Kyle T. The jealousy is almost consuming me here
Ben G

26th Oct 15 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, definitely don't post them. My phone will freeze again.
nibnob21
Premium Member

30th Oct 15 at 22:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really looking forward to the race this weekend. Had a couple of goes on the Mexico track on the F1 game and it seems like a good circuit. Should be several overtaking opportunities.

MX5 Project Thread
Cole

31st Oct 15 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure all the drivers agree with you after seeing the practice track is like an ice rink even in the dry. High speed circuit with Monaco levels of down force
Ben G

31st Oct 15 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That stadiumconer looks abit of a bitch aswell. Very tight here and easy to crash out, as Verstappen showed.

360kph is bloody mental! Can't believe Bottas managed to only lose a front wing when he spun into turn
Kyle T
Premium Member

31st Oct 15 at 16:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been some great action in the practise sessions, low grip circuits are excellent - but I'm sure by race time it will be rubbered in nicely.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Ben G

31st Oct 15 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nico pole again....

Personally, i'd rather be 2nd here as the run down to turn 1 is loooonnnnnggggg.
Ben G

1st Nov 15 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well that was a.remarkably boring race, bar the Ferrari"s going all maldonado.

[Edited on 01-11-2015 by Ben G]
Rob_Quads

1st Nov 15 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup - there was not a lot of action there. So many cars with completely screwed tyres able to stay ahead of others.

<<  45    46    47    48    49    50    51  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » The Official F1 Season 2015 Thread 24 database queries in 0.0266829 seconds