corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Which is Quicker ?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which is Quicker ?
roy_newell

User status: Offline
26th Aug 03 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hondas are good engines but rovers do have higher bhp and stuff for the same sizes
Makarus

26th Aug 03 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What was the point in bringing this thread back from the dead??
Ditch

26th Aug 03 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mums getting a new company car, i told her to get another astra coupe, but she wants an MG ZR cos apparently they look nice

(they are common as muck, all with the same wheels & bodykits)

she test drove the ZR105 first and said it was really underpowered (remember she just got out of a 2200cc astra)

So she drove the MG-ZR 160 and was very impressed. It covers 60 in round about the same times as a 106GTi, VTS, 172.... etc (62mph in second gear) handlings reasonable

the only bit i liked is the speed!
roy_newell

26th Aug 03 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just came across it when I was browsing and I thought, why bother leaving it with wrong information attached, may as well put it right for when someone actually browses and sees it just like I did.

And I'm glad your mums getting a ZR ditch, I agree that they are pretty common but so are astras, just tell her to do something with it, get some better alloys, get it slammed, and get a colour other than trophy blue which I agree is common as can be.
The ZR 160 is a beast ditch, enjoy it and learn to love it, after all its a VTS and 106GTi beater everytime

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll