corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » my corsa!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my corsa!
j0hn

User status: Offline
28th Jun 04 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ideas for removing sidestrips?
Cybermonkey

28th Jun 04 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im with ian on this one. You should never have started modding tha engine. They are terrible. You wont get it above 100mph either, EVER. You should start saving for a 1.6 or 2.0 conversion, there is no point throwing money at that engine, you will gain 1bhp and spend an extra £50 on petrol
j0hn

29th Jun 04 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right i guess il hav to work on the exterior then, rims, springs, bumpers, skirts +spoiler then il sell it lol
j0hn

29th Jun 04 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saw these wot u think?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10404&item=2483334997&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW#ebayphotohosting

[Edited on 29-06-2004 by j0hn]
j0hn

7th Jul 04 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh IV BEEN OUTBIDDDD
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

7th Jul 04 at 23:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got same enigine 1.2 8v hits 90 easily and goes on to 110 (on the clock)

Pipercross induction kit!
Back box!

If your going to do anything to the engine polish the rocker cover and the manifold shield til you can see your face in it make a heat shield for your induction kit just add some shiny stuff it's never gonna be a hot hatch wid a 1.2 in but least make it look good under the bonnet!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
R Lee

8th Jul 04 at 02:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you don't even need to go as far as making your engine look good. nobody will care about a polished 1.2 8v cover. nobody cares about that engine- fullstop.

its a crap engine and i don't know why vauxhall bothered with it in the first place.
Cybermonkey

8th Jul 04 at 05:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

because GP, when driven properly, its very economical,cheap to insure, cheap to repair and hard as nails.
j0hn

8th Jul 04 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GoldPenguin
you don't even need to go as far as making your engine look good. nobody will care about a polished 1.2 8v cover. nobody cares about that engine- fullstop.

its a crap engine and i don't know why vauxhall bothered with it in the first place.

Never broken down once, no little plastic bits to break and yes... ITS FUCKING CHEAP!

haha pikey

btw i knew mine feels like its restricted somehow and i hav k&n and new vauxhall system underneath gtg bak 2 work now... by the way cant buff up manifold cover iv taken it off to lose some weight and gain some airflow... errk and how do i make heat shield for inductioni - i feel it alot after drivin and its a as cold as ice..

john
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

8th Jul 04 at 13:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the air gettin warm more than the induction kit itself mate!

Get a piece of aluminium and attach it somewher......... bend it over the induction kit so its enclosed and attacth the other side mate very simple and can prevent flat spots!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
combatvauxhall

8th Jul 04 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldnt bother to be honest.

May as well save money or spend it on making the car look good.

Then when your older u can drop a bigger engine in without having to worry about the looks.

j0hn

8th Jul 04 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AHHH COMBAT JUST READ UR LOCATION! WE'RE GOIN WINKS TONIGHT U COMING?
combatvauxhall

10th Jul 04 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah, i havent been up on a student night for ages.

How were the underage hussies?

Havent been up there for bout a month now (new record), going tonight though

I was too old to be a regular two years ago, now it just takes the piss.

Hope you had a good night.

Might see you round, iv got the bodged white corsa with combat 2 and white wheels. Mines also i 1.poo 8v, no point in moddin the engine, concentrate on bodywork then when your older, drop a nice 2.0 in it to have a truely sorted car.
j0hn

10th Jul 04 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahhh shit thats quality. Actually had a shite nite, shud prob write this down in the 'off day' post but honestly iv neever been so drunk at the place for a long time (been at uni 4 a year). Pissed off my girl then saw her talking to her ex so obviously tankd up i went up to the fucker and gave him some of my opinions of him and that didnt go down well and caused something i dont kno wot but i got taken out by 3 big lads, one of em Lee the bouncer and was sick outside... hmm nice ey! Was up ther tonight, droppped off some mates not gone inside tho, stil feel shite from thursday lol! Will b ther thurs y dont u come..but random i kno invitin u from cs.. lol l8ooooz im off to the orchard now!
j0hn

11th Jul 04 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got a photopic thing now http://johnsadeghipoor.fotopic.net/p5813559.html

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll