corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » [PS4] Destiny

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author [PS4] Destiny
XSIHardy

User status: Offline
19th Sep 14 at 01:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any one know off this loot cave and were it is situated ?
Balling
Premium Member

19th Sep 14 at 08:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You on about the one Wrighty posted on previous page?

Same concept as the moon one I was telling you about yesterday.

[Edited on 19-09-2014 by Balling]

Wrighty

19th Sep 14 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by XSIHardy
Any one know off this loot cave and were it is situated ?

If you watch the video, it shows you equip the black wax idol for more glimmer.

Balling also tried that but not much joy there for me, also for glimmer the shrine of oryx run is immense with the black wax equipped

levelled my cryptarch to 11 yesterday, and hes still giving me worse stuff then what i already have even from purple engrams. having a break from farming now. strikes next week with my platoon guys on high difficulty. need to learn multiplayer too but it needs patching so think il wait.
Balling
Premium Member

24th Sep 14 at 09:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Logged on yesterday to find a limited time event with missions for the Queen!

Turns out it's not actually new missions, just old ones at higher difficulty.

Not even higher difficulty than what was already available, so don't really see the point!?

Played a lvl 24 mission at "VERY HARD". I'm lvl 24 with very basic equipment (no legendaries) and it's wasn't that difficult tbh. Managed to solo it with only three retries.

Really digging the Crucible though. Starting to do quite well on Control and Clash, which makes it all the more fun.

Wrighty

24th Sep 14 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

limited time cuz once you do the bounties you get the missions and the reward is legendary gear - not rare or engram its armor. the higher you can get to 28 now and start raiding your laughing cuz the levelcap is only 30 right now
Balling
Premium Member

25th Sep 14 at 05:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, got a legendary helmet, but wasn't much better than the rare I already had.

No chance I'll ever get to do the raids. Finding one guy to play with is hard enough. Five at the same time just isn't going to happen.

XSIHardy

25th Sep 14 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly the same issue thinking off waiting now untill pc release. As it will be more sociable at a guess.

How do you do these queen missions ?
Balling
Premium Member

25th Sep 14 at 10:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't Bungie say that it's not being released on PC?

Go to the Bounty Master, he'll have a new category of bounties. Once you finish one, a new mission is available on the left, while in orbit.

I'll be on tonight, probably, if you want to have a go at some of them.

Wrighty

27th Sep 14 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont think they've ruled out a PC release, just not yet.

Completed the raid with guys my platoon, 2 x lvl 29's, 2 x 28's and 2x 27's took about an hour n half but some had done it already. a real test of teamwork to say the least but really enjoyed it and looking forward to more in the future. rewards for normal difficulty were not that great however - ascendant shards/energy and 1 legendary assault rifle. wont be trying it on hard until im 28/29

Patch notes can be found on bungie along with all other news
http://www.bungie.net/7_102-Patch-Preview/en/News/News?aid=12202

Started a 2nd hunter for strange coin collecting / storing them in the vault because XUR turned up yesterday with THE BEST pvp assault rifle in the game right now and i was 5 coins short will start a titan too i think so im not short in the future as il be able to do all daily/weekly and nightfall strikes with 3 characters

DLC needs to drop soon
XSIHardy

28th Sep 14 at 04:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

25 now with an exotic and rare's really need some legendary's !
Wrighty

28th Sep 14 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

queens misisons, strike playlists, daily heroic and weekly heroic....
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

28th Sep 14 at 09:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm really not into it. Find it just a bit meh only level 5 though
XSIHardy

28th Sep 14 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CBA with it no more.

It doesn't have match making for the raids which is fucking stupid ! I brought a ps4 for this game like many others...so I don't have tuns off friends too invite willy nilly
Chrissy
Premium Member

28th Sep 14 at 13:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by XSIHardy
CBA with it no more.

It doesn't have match making for the raids which is fucking stupid ! I brought a ps4 for this game like many others...so I don't have tuns off friends too invite willy nilly

Yeah I wish they had matchmaking for the raids too. Not sure why they don't.. Half of them don't necessarily need "Team Work"

>>>> Chris <<<<

Wrighty

28th Sep 14 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldn't want to be match made for the raid, no with some of the idiots iv seen play strikes anyway if you go in with 5 randies you stand no chance - my first attempt was with 3 buds and 3 of their noob friends we had to carry and even the first step took 30mins and all you had to do was stand in the same place for a couple of minutes to form the spire. after 2 hours we hadnt even made it to the end. i got a save point and backed out. this is not just a shooting game like COD you cant just jump in willy nilly and expect results

How about signing up to bungie.net, getting in the forums and looking for others to play with as, im pretty sure if you are looking for 5 others, 5 others are looking for 1 more to raid too.

the raid is tough and plays on teamwork like you wouldn't believe
Mattb

28th Sep 14 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Found this online.. handy for farming vanguard marks at the cosmodrome

http://destinypublicevents.com/
Balling
Premium Member

29th Sep 14 at 03:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thing that's annoying me right now is the reputation system.

Been playing for 35 hours and have 120+ of both Vanguard and Crucible Marks, but both are only just above level 1, so can't actually buy anything.

Still liking the Crucible, but starting to get bored with doing the exact same Strikes over and over again.

Trying to decide if I should trade this in for Shadow of Mordor.

XSIHardy

12th Oct 14 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any one ready too do the raid??
Wrighty

13th Oct 14 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Done it twice on normal and twice on hard this week with my guys, got 2 ships, ascendant materials, raid helmet and raid gloves. cant run it again until after tuesday now but i dont finish work til later in the week anyway. im just over 29, raid boots should see me to 30, if im really lucky il get a chest piece too.

just started a warlock too, makes a nice change from 2 hunters
Y869 SRA

13th Oct 14 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VrsTurbo
I'm really not into it. Find it just a bit meh only level 5 though

Same here. I stopped playing it after 3 days. Not really my kinda game anyway but defo not as good as I thought.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll