corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » BattleField 4

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BattleField 4
Wrighty

User status: Offline
3rd Aug 14 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah second assualt is bf3 maps but this time you get more flags on CQ etc, caspian border and metro are prolly the better 2.
BarnshaW

4th Aug 14 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

caspian border on the second assault is a great map, far better then the one on BF3, lots more additional things and perimiter walls.

Been using the new pistols from the DT map pack, the unica and desert eagle, they are very overpowered, great fun to use.
Wrighty

4th Aug 14 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

statistically balanced mate, 10 accurancy on the deagle means u cant spam it but at 85 damage rewards carefully taken shots, think youl find a its rather over used and chances are people are already taking damange then getting 1 shotted crying OP.

overused more like.

i dont have 3 service stars on it
andy1868

5th Aug 14 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"All is fair in love and war"
Francis Edward Smedley (1818-1864)

I'm pretty sure he meant the Deagle when he wrote that quote. That and strapping 3 C4 bundles to the front of a motorbike and driving it at tanks I know it's wrong and its fucking annoying but by fuck is it good fun

[Edited on 05-08-2014 by andy1868]
andy1868

5th Aug 14 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really wish I'd saved the replay of a round I had on Saturday, scout helicopter overhead about 150-200 yards above, hit it unguided with an RPG. Complete fluke but i've never been so proud of myself
tom130691
Premium Member

12th Aug 14 at 13:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

THIS IS FUCKING HARD,

being brand new with shit guns you just get mullered the whole time
Brett
Premium Member

13th Aug 14 at 12:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you had the previous Battlefields tom?
andy1868

13th Aug 14 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's not easy tom, that's why it's so satisfying when it goes well

If it's your first time round, my advice is start off with Engineer class. If you can have the AKU-12 use that for abit, decent accuracy over short-medium distance, plenty of stopping power and not a bad fire rate. Coupled with a rocket launcher and mines when you unlock them you're setting yourself up for plenty of eventualities including armoured vehicles/low flying helicopters. Expand from there when you get a bit more confident.

Brett
Premium Member

13th Aug 14 at 15:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it's his first time he's probably running round like a COD mong trying to be a hero
tom130691
Premium Member

14th Aug 14 at 13:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
If it's his first time he's probably running round like a COD mong trying to be a hero

not had a battlefield since the 1948 or what ever one of the originals was, (medal og honor allied assault sort of time)

I had one of the medal of honors for xbox 360 didnt do to bad on that, was too many snipers though.

It the vehicles I struggle with, on cod I spent alot of time destroying them to aid the team and gain loads of xp, havnt got a decent weapon to do so on battlefield 4.

Im sure itll pick up when I get some more guns to use and learn,

took me 10 maps or so to learn how to use the parachute that cost me plenty of deaths
andy1868

14th Aug 14 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tips for destroying vehicles.

There are very few surefire way of destroying vehicles in one go. The most common is as much C4 as you can pack onto it, 3 is normally the required amount, if it's already damaged you'll need less. More is normally better though, if they notice you're planting it they'll either try to drive off or bail out. If they bail out you'll still want to detonate your C4 and hope the blast gets them so the more the better.

Anti-tank mines are a good way to go too, if a tank runs over one it will disable it, if it runs over 2/3 it'll blow it up in one foul swoop so lay them in strategic places close together so that if one goes off they all go off. The tank doesn't necessarily have to run over multiple ones as long as the explosion from the first can cause a chain explosion to the others. Mines are good as a precautionary measure but going a planting them in front of a tank without them noticing isn't going to happen very often

Rocket launchers are the next, but most vehicles will take a couple of hits from them before they blow up so shoot carefully and make sure you get hits. Try not to die while reloading and aim for the back of vehicles as it's where they're weakest. Not a lot of people will sit in a burning tank waiting for the last rocket to destroy it so be ready to take them down when they bail out

Another way is using the bomber (if you have the China Rising expansion) a couple of direct hits on any vehicle will destroy it.

Obviously all this counts on unlocking stuff. I think the only thing you'll have to start with is a rocket launcher so i'd start from there. You can only have C4 as support and recon too, so bare that one in mind. Other than that if you want to destroy vehicles try driving the tank or APC.

If you want to shoot down helicopters you'll need a Stinger or an IGLA, or a SMAW/RPG and a lot of luck. The good news is a direct hit from a SMAW/RPG will almost always destroy a helicopter in one shot. You can knock helicopters out of the air with a grenade launcher but it won't destroy it meaning occupants can bail out. Stingers/IGLA normally take a couple to completely destroy them, the first will either damage or disable but never destroy.

Once you've locked on lots of people in helicopters deploy countermeasures to stop you from hitting them. If you can hold off for a couple of seconds and wait for those to finish you're a lot more likely to get a hit while their countermeasures reload, the same rule applies if you're in an aircraft and are trying to shoot another one down. There are mobile anti-aircraft tanks too which are particularly fun because they can devastate aircraft quickly but are also good against infantry.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll