corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Boiler droning noise

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Boiler droning noise
p

User status: Offline
9th Sep 14 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm a novice with things like this, but it can't be normal to have a constant droning noise from the boiler? It never shuts up! Any ideas?
VegasPhil
Premium Member

9th Sep 14 at 18:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are you talking about when it's on eg. central heating/rads? Boilers are pretty noisy I find. Maybe I'm a bit sad but I always notice if they are on in someone's house etc as soon as I walk in.

Mines a combi so don't hear from it too much at the moment. It's only a few years old but it's in the kitchen and I can hear it droning away all over the house during the winter.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Scotty_B

15th Sep 14 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My old combi boiler sounded like a generator when on. Now we have a brand new Worcester combi and it's still audible when in use. Just the nature of the beast.

New Poll