corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » DRONING NOISE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author DRONING NOISE
FLYING CORSA

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 04 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i brake hard from high speed (never during normal driving) the brakes seem to be making a loud droning noise.......the front brakes are fairy new (black diamond cross drilled and grooved with fast road pads) not sure if they are supposed to make that noise

......could it be the back brakes as i think last time i had it serviced they said they were getting ready to be changed
broster
Premium Member

2nd Feb 04 at 14:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah its because they are grooved mate, mine do it, as do my mates on his, nuffing to worry about
Adam-D

2nd Feb 04 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

front disks make a droning / whirring noise from speed
do the back brakes anyway as they need doing
mine humm from high speed mine are only 6 groove disks thou
FLYING CORSA

2nd Feb 04 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers chaps

New Poll