corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43)

New Poll
  <<  23    24    25    26    27    28    29  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43)
Generation

User status: Offline
26th Apr 15 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

B's seem to be rapidly declining, especially clean ones.

This one is really starting to look decent now
Jason x
Premium Member

26th Apr 15 at 20:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Generation

I rarely see B's anymore where I live, and never modifed ones just old men/woman who've had them for years.

Shame really I think they are still nice cars but most people seem to want something newer now. Corsa C's seem to be very popular, at least around my area and the people I follow on instagram.

[Edited on 26-04-2015 by Jason x]
Jason x
Premium Member

28th Apr 15 at 14:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought a Momo 280mm steering wheel an boss kit from gidged500 last week which arrived today

next to current wheel

Will get it on ASAP
oJNAo
Premium Member

28th Apr 15 at 14:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That looks so nice, didn't realise how small they are to the standard steering wheels though! I need something like that so my legs have room
Jason x
Premium Member

28th Apr 15 at 18:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love it mate, the standard wheel is 370mm I think and this one's 280mm so a good bit smaller!
gidged500
Premium Member

28th Apr 15 at 20:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ha ha it's like a go kart with that wheel on
Dee25790

28th Apr 15 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason x
quote:
Originally posted by Steve
If you are having them paitned soon dont use anything on them, the less product on them the better and less work for the bodyshop to remove it all

Yeah as I was spreading the peanut butter on the plastics I was thinking it was probably bad idea from the point of view of being painted soon as I'm basically rubbing oil on them but they had gotten so faded they were making car look scruffy

[Edited on 20-04-2015 by Jason x]

If theyre getting badly faded get a heat gun on them. Takes 15mins to do a whole car. The heat reactivates the catalyst in the dye turns them back black. Gotta get them hot but you will see it change then just move straight on. Pretty hard to fuck it up
Jason x
Premium Member

28th Apr 15 at 22:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was actually gonna heat gun them on the day I spread them with peanut butter but couldn't be bothered getting the extension lead out even though it would have saved me time
Jason x
Premium Member

4th May 15 at 22:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Those of you who saw the previous update before i deleted it, ignore it i ended up put the german rears back on as i've just really gone off the MHW's.

[Edited on 09-05-2015 by Jason x]
JamieTee_

8th May 15 at 07:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really liking how far this has come mate! makes me miss my Arden b a lot, so regret getting rid of it for a Beamer hopefully I'll have my Atlantis blue one looking as good as my old one!
Jason x
Premium Member

9th May 15 at 18:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers

Yeah was surprised when you got rid of it, plans for new one sound good and already has some nice bits on it.
Jason x
Premium Member

9th May 15 at 18:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing major but got a few little bits for my car given to me for my birthday today.

Opel keyring

New air freshener

Got a new LED boot bulb to match the rest of the interior ones, old orange bulb..

new blue led one

and photos at night...

[Edited on 11-05-2015 by Jason x]
johnny86
Premium Member

9th May 15 at 21:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Happy birthday mate
Jason x
Premium Member

9th May 15 at 21:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks
Dee25790

9th May 15 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't think I've ever saw a b with the original first aid kit in before. I'm on the hunt for one now haha
Jason x
Premium Member

9th May 15 at 22:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Came with my old corsa that, thought it was cool so kept it not sure if it originally came with the corsa or not though
Dee25790

9th May 15 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah it's cool I want one badly haha
Jason x
Premium Member

10th May 15 at 20:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got some nice pics earlier today, got some tyre sheen which i used on both the tyres and bumpers/arches come out nice and black and shiny

[Edited on 10-05-2015 by Jason x]
johnny86
Premium Member

10th May 15 at 21:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where you live? I'm in Wales Thursday evening wanna see the new beast?
Jason x
Premium Member

10th May 15 at 21:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aberystwyth mate, where abouts you headed ?

You haven't bought another corsa have you?
--ToM--

10th May 15 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do
johnny86
Premium Member

10th May 15 at 21:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tom don't spam Jason thread..

Cymbarn I think mate
--ToM--

10th May 15 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I not I want too see your new beast, which your spamming his thread with as its totally irrelevant to his car
Jason x
Premium Member

10th May 15 at 22:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you mean cwmbran ? If so that's absolutely miles from me bud
RoweY

12th May 15 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks good mate got the wheel fitted yet ?

<<  23    24    25    26    27    28    29  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43) 23 database queries in 0.0177619 seconds