corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43)

New Poll
  <<  21    22    23    24    25    26    27  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43)
Jason x
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Apr 15 at 23:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cracked on with some more today

first up stripped the head lining and pillars out

Sprayed B pillars

Also bought seven tins of satin black this afternoon to do the roof lining and C pillars tomorrow hopefully
oJNAo
Premium Member

11th Apr 15 at 00:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't wait to see the interior fully done

You not going for a certain colour all inside though?
Jason x
Premium Member

11th Apr 15 at 00:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm looking forward to seeing it all back in and in black as well bud

All the interior plastics will be satin back only thing I done Anthracite was the Centre Console just to break it up
oJNAo
Premium Member

11th Apr 15 at 00:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't beat beat black when it comes to the best colour, just had my wheels refurbed in gloss black and I'm in love!
Jason x
Premium Member

11th Apr 15 at 00:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get some pics up In your thread

Thinking about having my wheels powder coated soon not sure what colour though
oJNAo
Premium Member

11th Apr 15 at 00:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gonna give it a wash, polish, fit the gsi rarb and hopefully angel eyes if they arrive tomorrow so there should be plenty of pics in my next update
l88fty
Premium Member

11th Apr 15 at 12:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking real tidy Jason, some of the little touchs make the big difference. Nice to see someone else rocking the badboy bonnet

LN Customs - Lincolnshires Award Winning Enthusiasts Motoring Club
Web:lncustoms.co.uk Email: Lofty (Club Manager) Tel: 07876220929
Jason x
Premium Member

11th Apr 15 at 12:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks

Should have an update later on today
Jason x
Premium Member

11th Apr 15 at 20:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cracked on today and got everything finished

First painted roof lining, it took 4 cans of satin black to get a good covering

Then painted C pillars

and then the clips/covers

And finally, some pics of everything back together

Happy with how its come out, not sure what i'll be doing with the sun visors either leave them get them flocked or find some already black ones from another car... didnt want to spray them as i thought it would come out shit and actually quite like them cream tbh nice contract against the black

l88fty
Premium Member

11th Apr 15 at 20:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks great mate. This has reminded me I have a full black roof/pillars interior in the shed, but its not painted its covered in material - seeing this I'm tempted to scrap it and paint my plastics now

Jason x
Premium Member

11th Apr 15 at 20:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers bud

i thought about getting flocked ones from ebay but ended up painting it mainly because its a lot cheaper that way
l88fty
Premium Member

11th Apr 15 at 20:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How easy was it to get it all out & refit it mate?

--ToM--

11th Apr 15 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dead easy did all mine on a Saturday morning lol
Jason x
Premium Member

11th Apr 15 at 20:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As Tom said it's fairly easy getting it all out just lots of things to unscrew and Un clip and and putting back wasn't too bad either just had to be careful not to chip anything.

Only thing that was a bit of a pain was removing the C pillars there's one screw behind the boot trim which is hard to get to without actually removing the boot trim.

[Edited on 11-04-2015 by Jason x]
Mark.W

12th Apr 15 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks great that nice job
Ben G

12th Apr 15 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I painted the roof lining in my puma and it came out shite. The material goes very hard and isn't nice to touch. Just generally looks crap. Is that how yours has turned out?

Love it otherwise. Have black plastics and headlining in the ST and it makes a huge difference compared to lighter colours.

You don't actually drive with the seats that far back, do you?

[Edited on 12-04-2015 by Ben G]
Jason x
Premium Member

12th Apr 15 at 12:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mark.W
Looks great that nice job

Cheers I'm happy with how it's come out much nicer to be in with everything black

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
I painted the roof lining in my puma and it came out shite. The material goes very hard and isn't nice to touch. Just generally looks crap. Is that how yours has turned out?

Love it otherwise. Have black plastics and headlining in the ST and it makes a huge difference compared to lighter colours.

You don't actually drive with the seats that far back, do you?

[Edited on 12-04-2015 by Ben G]

Yeah there's a bit of a weird texture to it but doesn't really bother me don't normally touch it anyway

I don't have or drive with the seats like that just put them like that as they were getting in the way of pillars for taking photos

[Edited on 12-04-2015 by Jason x]
Ben G

12th Apr 15 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My head used to touch the puma's headlining, which was rather annoying
Jason x
Premium Member

12th Apr 15 at 14:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No chance of my head touching the roof with the seats like that
anthcorsa

12th Apr 15 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks Like they've turned out mint. Tempted to do mine. Does it smell of paint inside the car??
Jason x
Premium Member

12th Apr 15 at 16:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers I'm happy with the finish

It did a little bit yesterday but I got an air freshener in car and Windows open and don't really notice it now
Kieran
Premium Member

12th Apr 15 at 17:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks great that. Good to see you got rid of the blue too
Jason x
Premium Member

12th Apr 15 at 22:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers

yeah blue interior bits had to go, was brining the car down.
gidged500
Premium Member

13th Apr 15 at 17:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does look well, what are you going to do about the sun visors etc ?
Also odd question but do you have a link for the interior light bulb or know the size ? Cheers
Jason x
Premium Member

13th Apr 15 at 21:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not sure what I'll be doing with them at the moment I think they would come out shit painted, actually don't mind them as they are so may just leave them

This is the bulb I've got for my map light 390700461776

<<  21    22    23    24    25    26    27  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43) 24 database queries in 0.1974461 seconds