corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43)

New Poll
  <<  19    20    21    22    23    24    25  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43)
gidged500
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Mar 15 at 12:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not too much noise really just will sound a bit more throaty , what you could do is drill the standard air box that's on it. I've done that on my corsa c makes it louder and it pulls a little bit better

Mines a 330mm one I didn't go for 280 it's far too small especially with the 2.0 turbo under the Bonnet !
Took me ages to decide on that wheel I was going to run with a cav steering wheel but decided to keep it spare for my cav turbo
Jason x
Premium Member

4th Mar 15 at 13:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got two spare boxes so may give drilling one a go,

I was set on a deep dish omp one but since I seen the pic of that one in yours on instagram I've been wanting one like that
gidged500
Premium Member

4th Mar 15 at 19:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just drill the bottom but don't go mad

Don't get the same as me have a look on demon tweeks for ideas
Jason x
Premium Member

4th Mar 15 at 21:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same one matching like the lights :

Had a look at the dish one again and wanting that again now, keep changing my mind
gidged500
Premium Member

4th Mar 15 at 21:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ha ha I'm just gonna keep stuff secret from you now you coming down to Pvs this year ?
I've not seen a dished wheel on a corsa b before could be a refreshing change
johnny86
Premium Member

4th Mar 15 at 22:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a dished wheel on a corsa
Jason x
Premium Member

5th Mar 15 at 13:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure if I'm coming to PVS yet mate
gidged500
Premium Member

6th Mar 15 at 00:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should it's well worth it !
Jason x
Premium Member

7th Mar 15 at 13:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah would be nice to see all the corsa's in person just don't know if I fancy the drive yet
Jason x
Premium Member

7th Mar 15 at 19:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

little update, got my chrome vectra handles on.. if you saw my thread in general chat you will know i had some issues with these (chrome handle was catching on the grab handle plastic)

so had another go today and filed down part of the plastic on the grab handle which sorted the problem, also went off the blue grab handles so put the black ones back on

before

after

also put chrome indicator bulbs in rear lights so my idicators actually flash orange again instead of white

[Edited on 07-03-2015 by Jason x]
anthcorsa

8th Mar 15 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive been following this thread on MIGweb, impressive stuff mate, looks good.
Jason x
Premium Member

8th Mar 15 at 12:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers, don't getting many replies on there but keep it updated anyway
anthcorsa

8th Mar 15 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wouldn't worry pal, looks good this, future plans?
Jason x
Premium Member

8th Mar 15 at 18:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Future plans are - New steering wheel, Gloss black bumper tops & arches, Paint the rear drums Black and Fit Laguna splitter

[Edited on 08-03-2015 by Jason x]
Jason x
Premium Member

8th Mar 15 at 18:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clean again

[Edited on 08-03-2015 by Jason x]
gidged500
Premium Member

8th Mar 15 at 21:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reminds me I need some orange indicators for my rear lights ! Looks well with the euro lights on
MatthewR

14th Mar 15 at 03:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im stilnot keen on the sa lights but i do really enjoy reading your thread n watching the progress its great to see somebody as enthusiastic about a corsa as i used to be. Dont get old lol

Whats up next? Think semi flush boot would be good
Jason x
Premium Member

14th Mar 15 at 09:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers

Lots of stuff planned still just saving to get it all done, semi sbmooth boot definitely on the list as my boots rusting around wiper so need that sorted anyway.

Also for When it starts getting warmer I've now got some black pov spec bumpers to go on so I can take mine off and spray the tops and arches Gloss black

[Edited on 14-03-2015 by Jason x]
Jason x
Premium Member

15th Mar 15 at 00:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thinking of getting an irmscher splitter if i can find one

like this

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie-C

[Edited on 15-03-2015 by Jason x]
gidged500
Premium Member

15th Mar 15 at 01:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They do look well those splitters keep an eye on eBay I've seen a few
MatthewR

15th Mar 15 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh that'll look good
johnny86
Premium Member

15th Mar 15 at 16:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would look nice mate
Jason x
Premium Member

15th Mar 15 at 19:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a Laguna splitter which I was going to put on but wasn't sure on it and now think the Irmscher splitter will look much better and finish the front off nicely as I'm not planning on going down the Gsi rep route as there's already plenty of nice Arden blue Gsi reps.

[Edited on 15-03-2015 by Jason x]
Jason x
Premium Member

20th Mar 15 at 00:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a few bits done this week, headlights aligned finally not been done since I put the depos in nearly a year ago.. So nice being able to use full beam again was pointing to the sky before so was useless

Also had a service done oil change filters etc which was also well overdue.. First one since I've owned the car and I've done 14,000 miles since buying it and God knows when the last time previous owner had one done

Also got some nice pics at the beach today, car nearly got stuck but was OK

LukesCorsaSXi

21st Mar 15 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking good mate! Love the bonnet Quite difficult to get hold of!

I'd get the rear lifted though, got loads of rear rake. You thinking about getting any sideskirts?

<<  19    20    21    22    23    24    25  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue Corsa B 1L (dead page 43) 23 database queries in 0.1073711 seconds