corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » GTA 5: PS3 Online

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GTA 5: PS3 Online
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Oct 13 at 10:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, how the fuck do you mute players when you're in game? Seems you can only mute people when in free roam!?

DannyB
Premium Member

17th Oct 13 at 10:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pause and go to online> players I think
Balling
Premium Member

17th Oct 13 at 10:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope. And can't do it from the lobby either.

VrsTurbo
Premium Member

17th Oct 13 at 11:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive done it in game as it was pissing off the missis!
chris_uk
Premium Member

17th Oct 13 at 12:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just use teamspeak on my phone rather than the shit voicecomms on consoles.. I wish ps3 would use the same system as the xbox.
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Oct 13 at 17:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whos on tonight? I'll invite to missions/races if you are up for it
chris_uk
Premium Member

17th Oct 13 at 17:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will be.

add me

GTP_ChrisR1984
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Oct 13 at 22:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a 9k bounty on me, who wants to jump in a private session and claim it?
chris_uk
Premium Member

17th Oct 13 at 22:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a 5k on mine but i got my mate to kill me and he didnt get the bounty.
Balling
Premium Member

18th Oct 13 at 10:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Danny, between your noisy microphone and your dialect I really struggled to understand you yesterday.

"We need to try and wharblegarble."
Errr....
*Run out and get shot in the face"
Well that probably wasn't it...

Also did we fail the first round because you blew up my car?

Need to do some more survivals I think.

DC90

18th Oct 13 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll get you lot added tonight, I should be on for a bit
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Oct 13 at 13:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stayed in a single session and claimed the 9k myself

Think we failed first time because of the time limit, I didn't even notice we only had 5 minutes to do it lol

haha it's a new mic so unsure of what it's like for other people, seems quite sensitive though.
Balling
Premium Member

18th Oct 13 at 14:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you claim your own bounty? How so?

Didn't notice a lot of background noise on your mic, it sounds more like signal noise.

To be fair, my headset has a voice/game volume fader and I was struggling to find the best level, so might be an error on my part.

DannyB
Premium Member

18th Oct 13 at 15:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you go for 24 in game hours without anyone killing you then you get the bounty that was put on you. That last survival was BS, an enemy spawned right next to me, two hits off his shotgun and I was fucked, didn't even have time to turn around to shoot him
DannyB
Premium Member

18th Oct 13 at 15:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote