corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » GTA 5: PS3 Online

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GTA 5: PS3 Online
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Oct 13 at 07:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think they're unlocked until later. At least I can't find them on my own either.

Finishing wave 10 gives $20k and 3.8k RP.

So far it's the fastest way I've found for leveling up as you get RP for each kill as well.

Balling
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 07:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, when I opened the game yesterday I was given $10k for being a good sport.
So I guess it pays off not running around like a mad man, killing everyone.

chris_uk
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 08:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Werent you killing people with your helicopter blades tho! Lol

I only kill people if they appear on my minimap to stop them killing me first, i wont go looking tho, soon as i can get away ill bugger off.

That said, me and a mate usually just play on closed sessions its only when im online on my own do i go into full servers.
chris_uk
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 08:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was killing about 10-15 people each round and you get 25rp for each kill.. I was glad i was doing the majority of the work.. In the end the choppers came and there was only me left hiding in a shed lol.

I think the other way you could level is do a race with a mate, bet all your money on yourself and then agree to let you win, and keep alternating.. Although im unsure of te return you will get..
Balling
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 09:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
Werent you killing people with your helicopter blades tho! Lol
By accident...

I've only shot maybe three or four people in free roam. Generally I try to avoid conflict outside of jobs.

I think Danny deserves a good sport reward for coming to my aid when I somehow spawned on a remote island and just texted him "need a ride".
Within seconds he turned up in his bad ass flying gunship to bring me to shore.

chris_uk
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 10:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol

Where do you store planes / choppers once you bought them so ppl dont nab them.
Balling
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 11:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haven't bought anything at all yet, but imagine you'd have to buy a hangar and helipad just as in story mode.

Interestingly, if you buy a garage you can order a free car, wonder if it's the same with helipads that you get a free chopper.

Still, planes and choppers are easily accessible, so don't see any reason to buy them!?

chris_uk
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 11:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Found loads of choppers but no planes.
Balling
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 11:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What level are you? Some vehicles don't spawn until you're a certain level.

Should be plenty of planes at the airport.
Never bother with them personally as I suck at landing.

andys sxi
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 12:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm on ps3, my username is and1088, ill be online tonight

April 08 feature car
chris_uk
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 12:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im only level 12 so i sispect ive got a bit of grinding to do before i can start raking up the points/cash.

Eddie.2k

15th Oct 13 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do you get into the same session as the crew or does it to it automatically?
Gary
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 12:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie.2k
How do you get into the same session as the crew or does it to it automatically?

When someone isnt in a mission you can join them iirc.

Tried it last night and spent most of the night like...

chris_uk
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 13:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go offline, then go online and it asks you what type of session you want to join or host.. Ive found lag pretty log wheb hosting for me n a mate but on open servers its shit.
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 13:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Press start, go to 'Online' then click join crew or join friends.

Easiest way to join anything Chris is through your phone or the start menu, go to 'Online' then join a job or race or survival etc from that menu.

DannyB
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 14:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody going to be online tonight? lets try get as many people in a lobby and we can spend a few hours or what ever doing missions and races, it'll be a right hoot.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 14:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill be on after wheelrer dealers

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 14:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What time does that finish, 9? all we have to do is one person open up a lobby and invite other crew members and it will invite everyone else who is online. It's a good way to earn quick cash and RP as the more people in there the more you get.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 15:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

10 pm

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Balling
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 15:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will probably be on between 7 and 9.

DannyB
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 15:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be on from about 6 till late
andys sxi
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 16:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do I join where everyone is going to be

April 08 feature car
Gary
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 17:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be on tomorrow. Out tonight
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 17:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andys sxi
How do I join where everyone is going to be

If you're in the CS crew you will automatically be invited when someone else selects 'Invite crew members' in the lobby
Balling
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 18:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Danny can't seem to join you...

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll